+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First concert / Best concert / Worst concert

I haven't gone to one in about 10 years (last saw Pearl Jam or Soundgarden;both very good), all of my 'rocking' buddies have scattered! But this thread brought back some good memories...Would anyone care to attend a show with a gray haired fat woman ; no, you are NOT allowed to claim I'm your mom!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

- you rock QueenB!!!!

Ha Ha - I'll be honoured to attend a concert with you - however I'll pretend to be your niece...mmkay
    I rather lurk than post.

First Concert was Black and Blue Tour Backstreet Boys

Worst Concert was Bow Wow, Lumidee and ATL.... the only thing good i can say about this concert was that Lumidee was the only good artist there..... bow wow sucked and so did ATL

Best Concert... I have 4 Sugar Ray they were really good and Mark McGrath was holding my hand and singing to me for like a min , Scream Tour 3 this tour was awesome... Marques Houston, Mario, and b2k was off the hook... the only bad performance was nick cannon!!!!, You Got Served <<<< LOVED THIS TOUR.... Marques Houston was Banging and Omarion did awesome by himself!!!!!! and O'Ryan was good 2... he looks better in person than on a poster....... and i know for a fact that the Beyonce, Missy Elliott and Alicia Keys tour will be off the hook :o)~

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Would anyone care to attend a show with a gray haired fat woman ; no, you are NOT allowed to claim I'm your mom!
    Most definitely QB!! I'd be proud to go with ya Darn shame you're too far up the road cause I need somebody to go out with next weekend to see my favorite local rockers actually.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    First: Poison opened for Ratt
    Ha! My first concert was Ratt too. But I didn't have Poison opening, I had Bronze and Fastway. Remember them? Me neither.

Best: It's a tie between U2 and Barry Manilow.

Worst: Air Supply. I took a friend to see Honeymoon Suite for her birthday and she repaid me by buying tickets to this snoozefest back in '86. It was unbelievably boring.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

hmmmmm....not sure i remember my first show.

i've been to well over 1000....but i think it may have been social distortion back in like 82 or so.

best shows i've ever seen....Tori Amos at the Coach House in So Cal....amazing....the first Lollapolooza in 91 in Irvine, Ca was great....Siouxsie and the Banshees/Love and Rockets Irvine, Ca.....Portishead at Universal Ampitheater....Belly with Jewel opening at the Mayan Theatre in Hollywood...i could go on and on and on and on and on

worst show i've seen....god....seen too many of those too!!!

First concert: A Madonna Concert
    Worst concert: An N'sync Concert
    Last concert: A Hilary Duff concert
    Best concert: Hilary Duff Concert

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    First Concert: Edgefest '99
    Worst Concert: I don't go to bad concerts
    Last Concert: Linkin Park Meteora World Tour
    Best Concert: Linkin Park Meteora World Tour

PSi
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Worst Concert: I don't go to bad concerts
    who sets out to go to bad concerts? they sort of crap out on their own. . .

on an unrelated note, its funny to see all the females here who all regret going to Backstreet boys and N'Sync. It makes me fell better

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    who sets out to go to bad concerts? they sort of crap out on their own. . .

on an unrelated note, its funny to see all the females here who all regret going to Backstreet boys and N'Sync. It makes me fell better
    meh, I know some people that go to like every show in town, regardless of how good they are..

but yeah, I've never been to a show I'd call bad... some of the bigger tours had acts I would rather have not seen, Simple Plan last year at the Warped Tour comes to mind... also Story of the Year at the LP concert was weak.. the one decent song they had wasn't even theirs, they played Enter Sandman decently, butchered the solo though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast