+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First concert / Best concert / Worst concert

Jill>do you live in Montreal? When did you see Bon Jovi in Montreal? In case you can't tell, that's where my husband and I live, so we're just curious.

My first, best and worst concert: THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!

We had to stand in the cold Canada weather for 3 freggin hours because the seating was NOT predetermined, the sound was as awful as hearing Britney sing and I almost saw nothing because a really tall person was standing in front of poor 11 years old me.

But you know, it WAS the BSB and I was 11 and they were cute... many years ago... the good times... sigh...

ANYWAY! Shania Twain does one heck of a good show aswell!!!

FORT Fanatic
    evalaruefan, I lived in Vermont for a few years, but partied in Montreal all of the dang time. What a city, I loved it. You're so lucky to live there! I saw Bon Jovi there in '00 I think.

StevieM, if you were yapping during "Me and A Gun" at a Tori concert you'd be lucky if a lighter is all that hits you, lol.

"StevieM, if you were yapping during "Me and A Gun" at a Tori concert you'd be lucky if a lighter is all that hits you, lol"

well Jill......I don't think I'd wanna mess with you!

I am not a big Tori Amos fan. I think she's very talented but, I've never seen her.

I hear she is very good in concert.

I like my Matchbox Twenty and believe me I feel like throwing things at a few of the kids that go. I would never though!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    first concert: Frank Zappa
    best concert: Pink Floyd
    worst concert: Motley Crue (sounded worse than a garage band doing their songs, I got up and walked out)

Joe Satriani has to be my vote for second best concert

jin
    First: Heart

Best: so hard...Rolling Stones..Steel Wheels Tour or Stevie Nicks

Worst: Phil Collins..I fell asleep
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

Originally posted by StevieM
    best concert - J. Geils I've seen a ton of times. They were always very good. Great party and good memories (except if they were my first I don't remember) too many to remember.
    wish i could have seen them but I was overseas too much when they were popular

Originally posted by Zhora
    [B]First concert: I won tickets on the radio to see Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life Tour

Best concert: That's a hard one. Steely Dan. . Joe Satriani. It was probably one of those.

Worst concert: I wish I could remember their band name. They were a Philipino-American heavy metal band. God, I even had their album and I still can't remember.
    all of them I wish I could have seen, except Joe Satriani, I have seen him 4 times, never miss him when he comes to reno

would that band be --Loudness?

Hmmmm...Loudness doesn't ring a bell. I don't think so joeguy. If I had actually been into them and been the one to buy their tape, I'm sure I would remember their band name. The tape and the tickets were a present from a friend. They really were pretty good, it's just the circumstances that ruined the show.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by StevieM

best concert - J. Geils I've seen a ton of times. They were always very good. Great party and good memories (except if they were my first I don't remember) too many to remember.
    I love J. Geils but have never seen them in concert. They seem like they would be a great concert band.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast