My husband & I felt like coming up with a fun survey:
1) Your top 5 bands/groups
2) Your top 5 female singers
3) Your top 5 male singers
4) If you could have a meet & greet with anyone, who would it be?
5)Best concert you attended?
6)Worst concert you attended?
7)Singer/band you have seen the most in concert?
8)I would NEVER buy a CD from this band/singer?
9)When watching interviews, this person looks like a really nice person.
10) When watching interviews, this person seems like the BIGGEST SNOBS!
11) Most amazing voice in music belongs to...
1)98 degrees,Bon Jovi,Roxette,World on Edge, Backstreet boys
2)Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Eva Larue (actress/but has a CD), J-Lo,Celine Dion
3) Ricky Martin, Tim McGraw,Corey Hart, Michael Bolton,Marc Anthony
5)Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
1)Roxette, Ace of Base, Bon Jovi, Savage Garden, Backstreet Boys
2)Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Deborah (Debbie) Gibson, J-Lo, Gloria Estefan
3) Corey Hart,Ricky Martin, Tim McGraw,George Michael, Roch Voisine
4)Ulf (Ace of Base)
5)Shania Twain (when she took us on stage 1998) & Corey Hart (when I won a contest & got to sing with him 1997)
6)Elton John...my mom bought tickets for my brothers, & did not want us to feel left out:
8)Sarah Macgla...I do not know how to spell her name,
11)Steve Perry (Journey), Mick Hucknall (Simply Red), Faith, Celine