+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ever meet singers/bands??

ever meet singers/bands??

Hi I am Eva's husband. I love this board.

I want to know has anyone evrer met singers/bands. No lies please.
    Here are a list of celebs we met.

Roxette, Ace of Base, Corey Hart, Duran Duran, INXS, Def Leppard, Melissa Ethridge, Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, Gowan, Celine Dion, Richard Marx, Glass Tiger, Geri Halliwell, I can't think of any more for now,...
    Tried to meet Bon Jovi several times...they are SNOBS!!
    Weirdest person we met= Bryan Adams
    plus saw Ricky Martin, Sting, John Mellancamp, Enrique face to face.

plus Shania Twain brought us on stage when she played her first concert here...that was amazing!

plus saw Faith Hill/Tim McGraw perform from the front row.

Mike

watch out !

This place is addicting!!

I have met many but, too tired to post right now.
    Welcome again!
    I'll be bahk. : )

niterz.....
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I've never met any singers or bands in person before but I have seen Westlife, a1 and Ronan Keating in concert. The closest I've ever been to a singer or band is about 20 m away from Ronan when I went to his concert a couple of weeks back.

My friend has hugged Nicky from Weslife before. Sniff.

Speaking of which, I received this sound file from www.westlife.co.uk and downloaded and opened it. It was a recorded message from Mark of Westlife (don't think it was personal though), saying "How's it going? I'm Mark from Westlife and I think you look absolutely gorgeous today."

Hehe.

Tash>Did Ronan Keating ever date Emma Bunton(baby spice)?
    We've seen some of Westlife's videos, they seem cool!:cool:

Originally posted by evalaruefan
    Tash>Did Ronan Keating ever date Emma Bunton(baby spice)?
    We've seen some of Westlife's videos, they seem cool!:cool:
    Nope, I don't think so. Ronan got married at quite a young age; when he was 22 or 23, I think. Emma Bunton has been going out with a guy from a British garage/ R 'n' B band for quite some time as well. Nah, I don't think they ever dated.

Westlife are actually quite cool. It's just that 90% of the songs they've ever released are ballads/love songs, and ALL of them sound similar to each other. =/

-BoA
    -Simple Plan
    -Linkin Park

not that many

I haven't met very many, but I did meet Smashmouth, Cake, and Gwen Stefani (she's the sweetest person). I used to be great friends with a dj.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by Twister
    -BoA
    -Simple Plan
    -Linkin Park

not that many
    OOh... BoA. Where did you meet her at?

Eva's husband! You have a wonderful wife & it's great to see you around the FORT. That is way cool about Shania--she's one of my faves, and now I have one more reason to love her!

This story is just off the top of my head because I was posting her song lyrics in another thread, but I did meet Sarah McLachlan at a wonderful spa where my girlfriends took me for my bachelorette celebration weekend. My friends and I were in chaises by the pool, and Sarah and her husband picked the spots RIGHT NEXT TO US! I have always loved her, but I didn't want to ruin her restful holiday with fan ogling (so I tried to do it surreptitiously ), but I did say something completely inane to her like "Sure is hot, huh?" and she smiled politely and said, "Yes, it is," before she went back to reading her magazine.

<-- SFG pathetic fangirl

Also, when I was but a wee SnowflakeGirl (in my teens, that is), I once totally stalked Bjork on Melrose Ave. This was before she even was "Bjork," she was walking around shopping with fellow members of her band at the time The Sugarcubes. I caught up with her in front of Johnny Rockets and said "I've been following you." Instead of calling the cops, thank God, she stopped and chatted, took pictures with me and my best friend (the Tori Amos fanatic who's now met Tori a bunch of times--the closest I got to Tori was her manager's mother and her accountant ), and even wrote a message to me in my journal in Icelandic. I can't read it, and I don't know if I ever want it translated. It probably says something like, "If you keep following me, I will put a restraining order on you, you creepy American stalker."

Since I know Eva likes her too, I'll mention that I met Thalia--twice!--and got autographs (she even told me I was "beautiful," ) and Paulina Rubio (who came up to me in a crowd, shook my hand, and inexplicably said "I'll see you later" so I don't know if maybe she confused me with someone else).

Oh (my memory keeps getting triggered), I also met Chris Isaak who signed my album with "You are God-like" and then asked me if I wanted to be his "tour masseuse". I would almost have been flattered if it weren't for the fact that I was 14 at the time, dirty old man!

If I can remember any more notable instances, I'll come back and post.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast