+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Music Awards (Nominations)

Re: American Music Awards (Nominations)

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2685081;
    Sorry razor....I didn't hate it but there was just something about it I didn't care for (and I love both Sugarland and Beyonce, so that's not it)...maybe if I listened to it more than once

Highlights for me (performance wise) was probably Queen Latifah, Lenny (cause I ), Daughtry (of course!) and Chris Brown's dance routine. I liked Mary J. Blige's song but she's a hit and miss with me because sometimes she screams too much when she's singing.
    I didn't watch the whole thing, but what I did see, I enjoyed the duet with Rihanna & NeYo, once they got past that stupid Umbrella song. I liked Chris Browns dance as well, but the lip synch thing should go away. I kinda enjoyed Fergie, didn't care for Will i am. I thought it was stupid of Akon to give away a FAN VOTED award, slapped them fans right in the face. Didn't care for Avril at all, I just don't get the appeal. Rascal Flatts was once again very marginal. I really like to hear them on records, but it seems that Gary LaVox has some issues with getting on key for live performances.

FORT Newbie

Re: American Music Awards (Nominations)

SOUL/R&B
    Favorite Male Artist:
    Chris Brown
    * Jamie Foxx
    Ne-Yo

Favorite Female Artist:
    * Mary J. Blige
    Mariah Carey
    Keyshia Cole

Favorite Band, Duo or Group: