+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Musical Artist would you like to be?

Which Musical Artist would you like to be?

Have you ever had a rock or pop star fantasy? Which famous musical artist would you most like to be?

If I was to be any solo artist, I'd want to be Tori Amos.

If I had to be in a band, I'd want to be Gwen Stefani.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

well growing up I LOVED Janis Joplin. My brothers always said she was an ugly hag but, I just loved her voice and prayed to god to let me sing like her. I read an autobiography on her and would definately not want to be her as I feel she had a very sad life. She was just a mess.
    --
    I'd like to have a voice like Celine Dion but, wouldn't want to be her.

I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I'd love to be able to sing without my daughter saying PLEASE STOP
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I would want to be Cher.

I love Cher. She's amazing.

I love her originality, I love her courage to stand up and be different no matter how much the media criticises her ....
    She doesn't care, she's out there to have fun & do what she wants.

I think Cher's awesome, she's hero material in my world :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fanatic
    Madonna, hands down. She always does exactly whatever she wants, to hell with everyone else. Plus she has a killer body.

Barbara Streisand
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Originally posted by StevieM
    I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I'd love to be able to sing without my daughter saying PLEASE STOP
    You're so funny! Anyway, I'm sure you sound great, your daughter must have something wrong with her ears.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

This is a really tough question! It's hard to envision being anyone but myself. My guitar-playing is poor, and when I sing I sound like a dying cow, but even so...

(Once, in Grade 9, my English teacher assigned us all essays in which we had to choose who we'd want to be. I wrote an essay about why I'd want to be myself. She gave me a C, solely because I didn't follow the assignment. The girl who sat next to me chose Christopher Columbus and got an A! Ugh.)

I think I'd like to be Dar Williams. Her voice is profoundly good, and her lyrics are brilliant and poetic. "I'm just trying to put the atom back together..." She gets, sometimes, overly personal and self-disclosing, much like Tori Amos does, but that doesn't bother me.

Shayla, I thought your teacher is really rigid. I thought you have a great answer.

I actually would like to be Gwen Stefani (like Snowflake) or Mandy Moore. Alright, laugh at me, but I thought Mandy is really sweet and quite talented.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Interesting topic!

If I could be a musical artist, I'd like to be Michelle Branch. She has a great voice, can play the guitar really well, and she has a nice personality.

Actually, I'd like to be Britney Spears for one day and see what her life is really like. Hehe.

Originally posted by Shayla
    This is a really tough question! It's hard to envision being anyone but myself. My guitar-playing is poor, and when I sing I sound like a dying cow, but even so...
    Okay now, I'm going to have to place a moratorium on all the self-effacing comments you people are posting! I'm going to start a band with everybody from this thread and we are all going to ROCK!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast