+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Musical Artist would you like to be?

I would like to be one of those new-fangled musicians, but I can't keep up with all those bands you crazy kids are listening to these days.

I would like to be anyone who sports lots of tattoos, is drunk in public, cameos in major Hollywood films and acts spectacularly bad, writes a book of poetry panned by the major critics, curses at daytime TV show hosts who are stupid enough to have him as a guest, makes a fool of myself on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards, becomes a self-parody, has his house shown on a one-off episode of Martha Stewart, and dates superficial European supermodels only to dump them at St. Bart's a week later.

In other words, I would like to have the very life I lead now.

Oh, and Snowflakegirl, I'll play tambourine in your band.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Awesome, Phat, you kill me!!!

You can definitely be in the band, we'll even allow you to rock out with your own *rad* tambourine solo--the groupie babes are always hot for the tambourinist!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Talent wise, I'd say Prince. Dude can play something like 21 instruments & has written songs for himself & many other artists.

Personality wise, Cher. I love it how she defies her age & how she does what she wants & couldn't give a sh*t what anyone says about her. She's endured adversity in her life, harsh criticism, & yet she always bounces back on her feet. Very strong person; very admirable in that respect.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If VH1's Behind The Music has taught me nothing else, it's that I wish I was a member of Def Leppard.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    If VH1's Behind The Music has taught me nothing else, it's that I wish I was a member of Def Leppard.
    Why? B/C they bag all the girls?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Okay now, I'm going to have to place a moratorium on all the self-effacing comments you people are posting! I'm going to start a band with everybody from this thread and we are all going to ROCK!!!
    *Tap, tap, tap*
    Is this thing on?

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    one two three four, one two three four...
    *chaotic riffs*...

Actually, the guitar music I play dates to the Lute Period. Give me several hundred years to catch up (and a stasis room "Red Dwarf" style).

Perhaps I can be the dancer? The roadie?

I would like to be Jennifer Lopez (although not married 3 times), she's a great singer,actress,has her own clothes line,owns a restaurant and looks great!

Originally posted by Shayla
    Perhaps I can be the dancer?
    Of course, Shay, but only if you are of the caged go-go variety.

Or maybe wearing an attractive banana suit?
    (Sorry, gratuitous use of the banana emoticon--but it is so cute!)
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Anything for you.

Snowflake, I think the FoRT-ers are going to dub us the late-night party crowd.

Oh yeah, FoRT after hours!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast