+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are you in the car/shower?

Re: Who are you in the car/shower?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna;2488981;
    Well, I certainly hope you're doing the one-legged minstrel thing during the big flute breaks!

In the shower, I am totally Mike Patton. Or, if it's a non-morning shower, Jack White.
    How could I forget to mention one of my all time favorite artists? OF COURSE, I am also Mike Patton in the shower. Faith No More is in my top 3 favorite bands
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I don't sing in the shower, but in the car if I'm listening to Top 40 I'm Pink, Avril Lavigne or Fergie.
    If it's Oldies, I'm Nicolette Larson, Chaka Khan, Carly Simon or Aretha Franklin.
    I usually chil if a car pulls up beside me though.

I don't know if I am anyone specific, but when I sing in the shower and the car I am definitely a STAR! I belt out the tunes at the top of my lungs and hold those notes like I am Celine.

FORT Fanatic

Now I am Patty Griffin in the car. I like her! But Eva Cassidy of late in the shower it is a more soulful place somehow.

MRD

Why Mick Jagger of course! Although its hard to do that strut thing in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2504725;
    I don't know if I am anyone specific, but when I sing in the shower and the car I am definitely a STAR! I belt out the tunes at the top of my lungs and hold those notes like I am Celine.
    Actually this sounds more like me. I belt them out at the top of my lungs even though even I can tell how horrible it sounds. I just turn up the volume on the radio to drown out my own bad singing.
    But it depends on the song who I am when I'm singing.

I REALLY want to be the girl that sings the duet on Paradise by the Dashboard light by Meatloaf. I think I have that song down PAT! Well, at least I know all the words.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I don't tend to sing in the shower (I shower in the morning and I don't have the level of happiness required to sing before I go to work - hate my job), but I do sing out loud on my bike on the way home. Then I'm Roger Waters, Johnette Napolitano, Richard Ashcroft, Keith Richards or both of the Righteous Brothers. And when I say loud, I mean loud. I get quite the looks belting out, oh, say, God is a Bullet at the top of my lungs cycling along King Street. Oh, the joy of finally being freed from my cubicle for the day.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

What a fun and funny thread!
    I don't drive, but in the shower, I'm mostly Kathy Mattea or Marc Broussard. If the vocals are having a particularly good day, I'm Alison Krauss or Johnny Rivers.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2546477;
    I don't tend to sing in the shower (I shower in the morning and I don't have the level of happiness required to sing before I go to work - hate my job), but I do sing out loud on my bike on the way home. Then I'm Roger Waters, Johnette Napolitano, Richard Ashcroft, Keith Richards or both of the Righteous Brothers. And when I say loud, I mean loud. I get quite the looks belting out, oh, say, God is a Bullet at the top of my lungs cycling along King Street. Oh, the joy of finally being freed from my cubicle for the day.
    Oh we would make perfect pair. Me as Mick, you as Keith, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have enough breath to belt out anything if I was riding the bike next to you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I don't sing in the shower, but in the car I can suddenly and without warning turn into Chris Cornell, David Bowie, Scott Weiland, ZZ, Sammy Hagar (with Montroseor solo, not Van Halen) or so many more.
    About the only female singer I sing along with is Annie Lenox. I don't know why, I just don't like most of them. (Motown not to count, as I would sing with most of those gals and the guys too if anyone around here played it anymore.)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12