+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Michael Buble' fans?

Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

I love him and I think he has an amazing voice. One of my favorite songs of his is 'Home'. He reminds me of many other singers but even with that, he still has some originality to him.

I Michael Buble! I have only three CD's so far including "It's Time" and "Michael Buble", but I sing along in my car all of the time. I have listened to the "Call Me Irresponsible" CD every day since I got it. My fav on that is Everything. I fell for his voice in the movie Totally Blonde and have followed him ever since!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507327;
    I Michael Buble! I have only three CD's so far including "It's Time" and "Michael Buble", but I sing along in my car all of the time. I have listened to the "Call Me Irresponsible" CD every day since I got it. My fav on that is Everything. I fell for his voice in the movie Totally Blonde and have followed him ever since!
    Went to the concert tonight he was totally amazing. I was in the fifth row. His band is wonderful. I actually caught a towel he threw into the audience and gave it to a woman who was sitting behind me. You would have thought I gave her a diamond. lol. He is very charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2507421;
    Went to the concert tonight he was totally amazing. I was in the fifth row. His band is wonderful. I actually caught a towel he threw into the audience and gave it to a woman who was sitting behind me. You would have thought I gave her a diamond. lol. He is very charming.

That is so great! I'm jealous! Unfortunately the closest he came to me was Philadelphia which wasn't close enough. I was hoping he would come to Hershey, but not this time. I am still waiting to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507647;
    That is so great! I'm jealous! Unfortunately the closest he came to me was Philadelphia which wasn't close enough. I was hoping he would come to Hershey, but not this time. I am still waiting to see him.
    I got a good pic of him on my cellphone ( he doesnt care if people take pictures during the concert) but I have no idea how to get it to a computer.

That sounds like me I don't know how to do it either. I have his website in a separate window, and it recycles songs from his last couple CD's to listen to. Nice way to do what I need to on the computer and relax at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507668;
    That sounds like me I don't know how to do it either. I have his website in a separate window, and it recycles songs from his last couple CD's to listen to. Nice way to do what I need to on the computer and relax at the same time.
    Send me a pm or email and I can send you a pic and a vid clip from my phone. I just figured it out.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2507421;
    That's great. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. He puts on quite a show doesn't he? I hope he comes my way again sometime soon.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

There is a video on YouTube of Josh Groban walking in on his concert in LA a couple of years back. It is sooo adorable and absolutely hilarious watching both of them imitate each other, lol!!

Michael is just one of those guys that makes my heart melt. I love love love his voice and the fact that he is helping to bring back a genre of music that our generation has little exposure to.

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2548194;
    There is a video on YouTube of Josh Groban walking in on his concert in LA a couple of years back. It is sooo adorable and absolutely hilarious watching both of them imitate each other, lol!!

Michael is just one of those guys that makes my heart melt. I love love love his voice and the fact that he is helping to bring back a genre of music that our generation has little exposure to.
    That video is from the Caught in the Act CD/DVD well worth the money. Im 48 and I love the standards and his take on them. I am wearing out I've Got the World on a String. If you have the On-Demand(Comcast) service there are a few cool Videos with Michael in rehearsal and interview in the music section.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast