+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Any Michael Buble' fans?

  1. #11
    :] Coorah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    23
    Posts
    24

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    I love him and I think he has an amazing voice. One of my favorite songs of his is 'Home'. He reminds me of many other singers but even with that, he still has some originality to him.

  2. #12
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    I Michael Buble! I have only three CD's so far including "It's Time" and "Michael Buble", but I sing along in my car all of the time. I have listened to the "Call Me Irresponsible" CD every day since I got it. My fav on that is Everything. I fell for his voice in the movie Totally Blonde and have followed him ever since!

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507327;
    I Michael Buble! I have only three CD's so far including "It's Time" and "Michael Buble", but I sing along in my car all of the time. I have listened to the "Call Me Irresponsible" CD every day since I got it. My fav on that is Everything. I fell for his voice in the movie Totally Blonde and have followed him ever since!
    Went to the concert tonight he was totally amazing. I was in the fifth row. His band is wonderful. I actually caught a towel he threw into the audience and gave it to a woman who was sitting behind me. You would have thought I gave her a diamond. lol. He is very charming.

  4. #14
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2507421;
    Went to the concert tonight he was totally amazing. I was in the fifth row. His band is wonderful. I actually caught a towel he threw into the audience and gave it to a woman who was sitting behind me. You would have thought I gave her a diamond. lol. He is very charming.

    That is so great! I'm jealous! Unfortunately the closest he came to me was Philadelphia which wasn't close enough. I was hoping he would come to Hershey, but not this time. I am still waiting to see him.

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507647;
    That is so great! I'm jealous! Unfortunately the closest he came to me was Philadelphia which wasn't close enough. I was hoping he would come to Hershey, but not this time. I am still waiting to see him.
    I got a good pic of him on my cellphone ( he doesnt care if people take pictures during the concert) but I have no idea how to get it to a computer.

  6. #16
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    That sounds like me I don't know how to do it either. I have his website in a separate window, and it recycles songs from his last couple CD's to listen to. Nice way to do what I need to on the computer and relax at the same time.

  7. #17
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2507668;
    That sounds like me I don't know how to do it either. I have his website in a separate window, and it recycles songs from his last couple CD's to listen to. Nice way to do what I need to on the computer and relax at the same time.
    Send me a pm or email and I can send you a pic and a vid clip from my phone. I just figured it out.

  8. #18
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,848

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2507421;
    Went to the concert tonight he was totally amazing. I was in the fifth row. His band is wonderful. I actually caught a towel he threw into the audience and gave it to a woman who was sitting behind me. You would have thought I gave her a diamond. lol. He is very charming.
    That's great. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. He puts on quite a show doesn't he? I hope he comes my way again sometime soon.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  9. #19
    Guys... psycobabe007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Good ol' Ohio
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    There is a video on YouTube of Josh Groban walking in on his concert in LA a couple of years back. It is sooo adorable and absolutely hilarious watching both of them imitate each other, lol!!

    Michael is just one of those guys that makes my heart melt. I love love love his voice and the fact that he is helping to bring back a genre of music that our generation has little exposure to.

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413

    Re: Any Michael Buble' fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2548194;
    There is a video on YouTube of Josh Groban walking in on his concert in LA a couple of years back. It is sooo adorable and absolutely hilarious watching both of them imitate each other, lol!!

    Michael is just one of those guys that makes my heart melt. I love love love his voice and the fact that he is helping to bring back a genre of music that our generation has little exposure to.
    That video is from the Caught in the Act CD/DVD well worth the money. Im 48 and I love the standards and his take on them. I am wearing out I've Got the World on a String. If you have the On-Demand(Comcast) service there are a few cool Videos with Michael in rehearsal and interview in the music section.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.