+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anticipated album of 2007

Anticipated album of 2007

So many artists/bands are putting out new albums this year. What album are you anticipating the most? I can't wait to get Switchfoot's new album Oh! Gravity. It's about time they came out with something new.

What album do you want?

I Is Stephanie
    Well, you all should know that I'm a huge Nickelback fan (read: obsessed), so Naturally I would hawk anything that they came out with. They are either going to ave a new album in late 2007 or early 2008, and of course, I will be the first person here to buy it!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Regular
    My friend and I saw Switchfoot and Moses Mayfield when they were touring together a few months back. Definately one of the best shows I have ever seen! I can't wait to see who Switchfoot tours with next.

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    Arcade Fire's Neon Bible. They are my favorite band and I finally got Funeral yesterday after over two years of coveting it.
    "Don't piss off the chicken gods. :nono" -Stargazer (on Lydia, Steph and Danni eating the sacrificial chicken on Survivor)

Arcade Fire is a really talented band. Look for The Used "Berth" CD/DVD to be a surprise sleeper, I've heard Good things about this band.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Supposedly the Pixies are working on a new album. If they actually get that together, I bet it would be pretty rad.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the new Smashing Pumpkins album, which will probably come out the same week as "Chinese Democracy."

FORT Fogey
    alicia keys i heard has one this year, whitney also

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    Look for The Used "Berth" CD/DVD to be a surprise sleeper, I've heard Good things about this band.
    I actually loathe The Used.
    "Don't piss off the chicken gods. :nono" -Stargazer (on Lydia, Steph and Danni eating the sacrificial chicken on Survivor)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna;2219379;
    Oh, and I'm looking forward to the new Smashing Pumpkins album, which will probably come out the same week as "Chinese Democracy."
    Oh, the week of March 6th, 2007 must be a popular week for new music. [/sarcasm] You got me all excited Manny; I scurried all over the internet to find out when SP's next one is coming out.

I actually can't wait to hear "Chinese Democracy" even though it's about 10 years too late to make a difference for the band. All the in-fighting is just ridiculous, and the album is probably dated by now anyway. Or maybe it's a masterpiece of retro-sound.

Smashing Pumpkins always made me feel a little melancholy. I'd more or less forgotten about them, but now you've got me wondering what their new album will sound like.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by justdecent;2217083;
    My friend and I saw Switchfoot and Moses Mayfield when they were touring together a few months back. Definately one of the best shows I have ever seen! I can't wait to see who Switchfoot tours with next.
    I heard that tour was awesome! You should check out The Inside...It's Moses Mayfield's new cd that came out on Tuesday. I haven't been able to stop listening to it since I got it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast