+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WORST TV Theme Songs/Music!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda;2176733;
    Okay, wait. I do that same thing. So, either we're both out of our gourds with crazy, or...was there maybe a commercial of t.v. theme songs, a compilation of some sort, that had those two songs back to back? Because that's the only way it makes sense for both of us to have that same issue.
    It could be the compilation cd thing, but I think it might just be the music that is in between is the same on both songs, maybe? Most probably we're both crazy and distantly related so we share the same brain-crazy gene.

I like The OC and Grey's theme music.

I can't think of any this moment that I hated but I'm sure there's something. Once a show is no longer on, I tend to forget about it's theme song until someone reminds me.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2178941;
    I find the British shows I watch have what sound like oddly inappropriate theme songs for the show. Like the theme song for The Office that starts, "So what will become of you my love," or something like that. Huh? Or the theme for Coupling. Inappropriate in the sense that they seem really sappy or sweet, unlike American TV show themes which are usually overdramatic or super-peppy. Does that make sense?

Also, Peace, Love, the Gap. I know it's not for a TV show but GET OUT OF MY HEAD. All I need to do is read that phrase and my inner radio is tuned in for the rest of the day.

Oh, I love the Coupling UK theme. I think it fits perfectly. One I don't like is Grey's Anatomy. I don't really care for CSI:NY either, while I think the song is good, I don't think it fits for a show like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12