+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grammys 2007 Awards

So the Dixie chicks walked away with 5 awards including record and song of the year. I super agree, especially with Natalie's hair(gotta support fellow brunettes).
    I didn't see X-tina perform and don't mind it. I saw Justin's performance of "what goes around" and he should definitely let go of somethings instead of feeling the need to sing about it.
    I also hated that towards the end, i could here the sound of applause during the memorial clip. That's always something that bugs me.

eta: Anthony Keidis(RHCP) is super hot!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2238324;
    So the Dixie chicks walked away with 5 awards including record and song of the year. I super agree, especially with Natalie's hair(gotta support fellow brunettes).
    I didn't see X-tina perform and don't mind it. I saw Justin's performance of "what goes around" and he should definitely let go of somethings instead of feeling the need to sing about it.
    I also hated that towards the end, i could here the sound of applause during the memorial clip. That's always something that bugs me.

eta: Anthony Keidis(RHCP) is super hot!
    Isn't he! haha, he is sooo hot!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

I love the way the RHCP did their acceptance, they each said a little something, short, sweet, and sincere.

I am so happy for the Dixie Chicks. Guess they crossed over? Anyone else catch how the three of them never hugged or really even acknowledged the win to each other really. Or did I miss it?
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 02-12-2007 at 02:28 AM.

FORT Fogey
    they didn't even look at each other. Something is going on behind the scenes. But i am glad they won all these awards.

FORT Fogey
    it is me or is anybody else tired of Shakira hips don't life. We got it shakira, your hips do not lie. Stop it already

Meh - the Dixie Chicks. They lost me with that stupid "Earl" song a few years back.

Does anyone know who sang "Hotel California?" I walked in the room and caught the end of it, but didn't recognize the band. It was very cool.

And the Police looked/sounded great! Whoda thunk that Stewart Copeland would have ended up as the cute one, thirty years later.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I think it was Rascal Flats though im not too school in who's who in Country music.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    jacobson00 My 13 year old hormonal son could sit there for hours and watch Shakira's hips!

I thought Chris Brown put on a good show and did a great job during the James Brown dance "tribute"....

I was NOT impressed by Red Hot Chili Peppers...I would have much preferred them singing "Dani California"....

I got tickled when Ludacris went to accept his award and he said "you mean to tell me all I had to do was cut my hair and I could get one of these?" (or something along those lines!) .........I thought his performance with Mary J. Blige was very good....

Did not like Gnarls Barkley's performance...I spent most to the time going WTH????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2238702;
    jacobson00 My 13 year old hormonal son could sit there for hours and watch Shakira's hips!

I thought Chris Brown put on a good show and did a great job during the James Brown dance "tribute"....

Did not like Gnarls Barkley's performance...I spent most to the time going WTH????

You are not the only one I kept going "hum! hum!" during Gnarls' performance.

Yeah, chris brown did his very best, though he was out of breath and christina shows how good she is at oversinging!!!PERFECT. By the way did she win anything?

best 3 performances of the night i will go for the Dixie chicks , Mary J blige, Lionel. Carrie was out of tune!!!!maybe not out of tune just sounded weird
    Last edited by jacobson00; 02-12-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2238702;
    That was horrible...I kept thinking he was gonna pump it up after a minute of the slow version... It just never happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast