+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christina Aguilera ended T.A.T.U's reign at the top in the U.K

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Way to go Christina!!! I will admit I love her....Hell if i was twenty and cute..I would run around in booty shorts too. (My husband would love that!)Why the hell not? People get so riled up about her image...do people not watch MTV and see the videos that are on? Like hers is so unusual. I love her CD....
    I love her and so does Donatella
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Question about t.a.t.u.

Just a question about t.a.t.u.....
    Are they really lesbians? I've heard different stories, I didn't think they were because I read in a magazine, rollingstone's (I think), that one of them was quoted as having said, "Everyone thinks we're lesbians, but we just love each other." So, I was thinking that they aren't, but I know some people who would swear that they are.... Has anyone heard anything definite?

Thy told the press that they make out 6 times a day. What do you think?

But on the other hand, there have been rumors of them having boyfriends....

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Personally, I think Christina Aguilera is okay (sorry britney fans). She's okay for a pop artist. I think pop is a little too overrated as far as musicality goes! lolz... Kinda star-studded and cutesy, to me. I like all types of music, but why don't people listen to a little NIN and Zwan for a change? It won't kill anyone! I'd like to see Zwan at the top of the charts one of these days!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    t.A.T.u. is awesome... too...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    'Whoo hoo....as much as I don't like Xtina, I can't stand Tatu...their songs annoy me for some reason.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I love Christina's voice. I feel that she has amazing vocal ability. However, I hate her new rowdy image thing. It's def. true when people say that she's trying to "distance herself from Britney." I can't blame her though because everyone always says that there's a "Britney/Christina rivalry." And considering that Britney is the pioneer of "Hi I'm an innocent 18yr old in a uniform, come f*** me" then obviously Christina would have to do something a little more obscene to top that.

I feel that Britney is a good teaser. She can dance *okay* considering she has choreographed moves (honestly, I dont know how well she'd do WITHOUT a choreographer) But the girl has no REAL vocal talent/range. Panting and trying to coo like a baby doesn't really make it as singing. Sorry Britney! However, her bubblegum tunes do stick sometimes. Don't get me wrong though. Even though she doesn't have true vocal talent, she CAN carry a tune. The only reason why I think she's so successful is because she was the FIRST teenybopper pop princess.

Afterall, Christina and Britney are entertainers always fighting for the crowd, so I don't really blame them for what they do to get attention and people's money. Don't forget, sex sells.

Either way though, pop is out and I hope that Christina will pull out of this mess of an image that she's given herself and just sing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12