+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin federline On teen choice awards

Oh god. did he really sing? I'm glad I didn't watch that. That man is a huge fake. He thinks that because he was married to an icon of American culture that he can sing, too. Try again!
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

-The Producers

Every time I see a picture of this guy, I feel a strong urge to get some bleach, antiseptic, strong lye soap, steel wool and scrub the boy down to within an inch of his skeleton. He just looks so dirty and stinky. Yech

I can't stand Britney Spears, either, but this guy scrapes the bottom of any barrel.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

And just when you wondered how deluded Kevin Federline could get, he finds even more ways to prove there's no end to his vision of himself as a star:

From The San Franciso Chronicle's SFgate:

Federline Plans Reality Show With 'House of Carters' Producer
    December 01, 2006

Britney Spears' estranged husband Kevin Federline is looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame with a new reality TV show.

The dancer-turned-rapper, 28, is in negotiations to develop his own reality series with Kenneth Crear, the brains behind the hit show "House of Carters," which follows the exploits of pop stars Nick and Aaron Carter and their siblings as they attempt to live together.

Crear says, "Kevin came to me because he liked the way I shot the 'House of Carters' series and the way I made Nick Carter look real and trustworthy."

The producer insists the new show will not be full of Federline's attacks on his wife: "Kevin doesn't dislike or hate Britney. The show will show him for who he is but (will) not smear her."

Crear reveals he and Federline are looking to develop eight episodes that will run over three months on US TV.

Federline is not a virgin to reality TV -- he starred alongside his wife in the much-maligned home video series "Chaotic," which chronicled the couple's courtship.

Okay, it's official.... TV needs a new network for things like this, called the Loser Channel.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular
    that was the worst song ever!

when I watched it with my friend, we ran away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12