+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

LG.
    I'm trying to picture what a "female K-Fed" would be, and I just can't rt1ky. So much of my image of K-Fed is "spawner of many babies" that it's hard to picture what a female equivalent would be, let alone picture it as someone who would seem attractive to Justin. Not that I think Justin is attractive (eeewwwhhh!!!!), but that he'd likely have more options than someone whose identifying characteristic is fertility. I wonder if Cameron's comments about not wanting to marry was the nail on the coffin in their relationship. I'm trying to remember if their last appearance together on SNL was weird or not.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2193767;
    I'm trying to picture what a "female K-Fed" would be, and I just can't rt1ky. So much of my image of K-Fed is "spawner of many babies" that it's hard to picture what a female equivalent would be, let alone picture it as someone who would seem attractive to Justin.
    Sounds like you're describing Britney to me!

LG.
    I know it is hard to remember that far back, but there was a time when Britney was actually had a career where she sold a lot of records. Not that I ever bought one, but she's at least done something (or her people helped her do something) that was a commercial success, quite unlike Playing with Fire. And despite her status of having two failed marriages under her belt by the age of 25, both of Brit's kids have the same father, unlike K-Fed's 4 kids by 2 moms (that we know of). WHen trying to think of a "female K-fed" I keep thinking of the lyrics to that Gold Digger song. He's a himbo, to use one of my favorite Seinfeld terms.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.people.com/people/article...006746,00.html

Scott Stapp, Wife Welcome a Daughter
    THURSDAY JANUARY 04, 2007 05:20 PM EST

Photo by: Ralph Notaro / Getty

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn, welcomed their first child together on Thursday, the singer's rep tells PEOPLE.

Milán Hayat Stapp was born in Miami at approximately 1:00 p.m. She weighed in at 6 lbs., 7 oz. and was 20 inches long.

The baby's name has a significant meaning, Stapp's rep said in a statement. "Milán has been chosen from Scott's Cherokee heritage for its definition, which is 'to have the creativity of God.' Hayat is from Jaclyn's Jordanian upbringing and is simply 'to give life.' "

Stapp, 33, and Jaclyn, 26, wed in February at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a European-style estate on the waterfront of Biscayne Bay in Florida.

Jaclyn, 2004's Miss New York, wore a Vera Wang gown at the nuptials. Stapp's son from a previous relationship, Jagger, 8, served as the best man.

Stapp has written a song for his new daughter, which will be on his forthcoming second solo album.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    She's gorgeous!!! I was one of those that always liked Creed....hopefully he can get his life together!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...796774000.html

Celine Dion Las Vegas Show to Close

Celine Dion's Las Vegas concert extravaganza at Caesars Palace will close on Dec. 15 after a nearly five-year run.

"As we prepare ourselves to say goodbye, I know this will be the best year yet," Dion said in a statement Thursday outlining production changes for the show's final year.

The Grammy award-winning singer, who signed a three-year, $100 million contract, started the splashy gig, titled "A New Day," in March 2003. The run was later extended through 2007. A closing date had not been previously announced.

Producers say nearly 2.5 million people have seen Dion's show since it opened in the Colosseum, a $95 million theater built and designed for the production.

The final year of the show will include new costumes and new numbers. In late January, "A New Day" will be filmed for a TV special and DVD, producers said.

The final block of tickets for performances from August through December will go on sale on March 1.

Caesars has not announced Dion's replacement.

Is Benji's contract up yet? (from "So You Think You Can Dance).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2195711;
    Is Benji's contract up yet? (from "So You Think You Can Dance).
    That was my first thought too jasmar...but do we know if he ever actually took that contract????

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Sometimes i miss creed too.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2195720;
    That was my first thought too jasmar...but do we know if he ever actually took that contract????
    He didn't. He has posted about that and I believe been interviewed about that as well.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2196157;
    He didn't. He has posted about that and I believe been interviewed about that as well.
    I thought he hadn't JLuvs but I didn't want to say for sure...thanks for letting me know!!!

+ Reply to Thread