+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

Re: Miscellaneous Music News

Are Bobby Brown and Chris Brown related?

The rumor mill has now spun things around that Chris Brown was assaulted by Rhianna, not the other way around.

Bossip.com Archive *BREAKING NEWS* Bossip Exclusive: Rihanna Started the Fight

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments. Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to “beat the sh*t” out of Chris (while driving). She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight. Rihanna’s rage stemmed from Chris’ questionable fidelity in the last few months.
    Of course if this IS something which someone actually said, then its coming from Chris Brown's people. So it could be all lies.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3315069;
    The rumor mill has now spun things around that Chris Brown was assaulted by Rhianna, not the other way around.

Bossip.com Archive *BREAKING NEWS* Bossip Exclusive: Rihanna Started the Fight

Of course if this IS something which someone actually said, then its coming from Chris Brown's people. So it could be all lies.
    I can see Rihanna instigating the fight, but that does not allow for Chris to do what he (supposedly) did (punch her in the face, bite her, etc...[these are all rumors]). Fact is, Chris is bigger and stronger than Rihanna; Rihanna hitting Chris in no way does the same amount of damage as Chris hitting Rihanna. And if what was rumored to be true is indeed true, you'd think after the first punch to Rihanna's face he'd realize he did something awful out of anger and would have stopped, but he didn't (again..IF these rumors are true). Yes, it may be a double standard, maybe not, but whatever the case is, Chris Brown's career is OVER. No one likes a women beater. He'll lose support from those in the industry who kept him afloat, along with his fans. He's done. What a waste, he threw his whole life out the window with a swing.

As I said yesterday Rhianna is known for fighting. It still doesn't make it right for him to lay hands on her.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm going to reserve judgment until the whole story comes out. Though I don't condone men hitting women, I also don't condone women hitting men. And I believe that if you are being attacked, you have the right to defend yourself whether man or woman. I'll wait to see what really happened before I condemn anybody.

FORT Regular

Let's sum it up...
    Jessica is Flubbulous!
    Chris Brown kicked Rihanna's Butt... sad, but the celebs have problems too!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I did hear, on a radio program, that Chris has fathered a child with a significantly older woman since he has been with Rihanna, so he's been no angel for a while. I also heard about an alleged STD that Rihanna transmitted to him (herpes), and he flipped; this was what the kids at the center were telling me. I hate that kids have to be exposed to this kind of junk, but maybe when the truth comes out, it will open a dialog.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3315331;
    I did hear, on a radio program, that Chris has fathered a child with a significantly older woman since he has been with Rihanna, so he's been no angel for a while. I also heard about an alleged STD that Rihanna transmitted to him (herpes), and he flipped; this was what the kids at the center were telling me. I hate that kids have to be exposed to this kind of junk, but maybe when the truth comes out, it will open a dialog.
    Yes I also heard the STD thing from my 16 yr old niece and her friends. I think both of them need to take a break and reevaluate life. It is early enough to stop them from becoming another Bobby & Whitney.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But, at their ages.....they know EVERYTHING.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

File this under "Terence Howard is an even bigger moron than I thought":
    Howard Supports Brown

10 February 2009 5:32 PM, PST

Iron Man star Terrence Howard has offered troubled R&B singer Chris Brown his support after the hitmaker was charged with making criminal threats during a Sunday morning fight with his girlfriend Rihanna. Brown turned himself into police in Hollywood on Sunday night and has been charged with a felony. His girlfriend was admitted to hospital with injuries after the fight.

But actor Howard insists, "Chris is a great guy. He'll be all right... Rihanna knows he loves her... Everybody just needs to get out of their way."
    Howard Supports Brown

It's only a matter of time before Jamie Foxx comes out in support of Chris Brown too
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread