+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

Re: Miscellaneous Music News

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3311846;
    Wow, he might have JayZ to contend with now.
    Hee. Jay-Z strikes me as the type of guy you don't want to mess with.

Chris Brown is an idiot.

But those high waisted pants were absolutely horrific.. the giant pockets on the ass were enough to add 30 pounds.
    I want to see a picture of her in a better outfit. But until I do...lets just call a spade a spade here, from those photos, she's fat in my book.
    Last edited by smartguy24; 02-10-2009 at 12:41 AM.

I lmao at what people call fat today. Jessica Simpson is fine as is. We should be grateful she hasn't killed herself trying to adhere to the Hollywood tic tac diet plan. This sort of thinking is exactly why we have so many teens running around anorexic trying to live up to some stupid standard of what a woman should look like.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3313069;
    Hee. Jay-Z strikes me as the type of guy you don't want to mess with.

Chris Brown is an idiot.

I want to see a picture of her in a better outfit. But until I do...lets just call a spade a spade here, from those photos, she's fat in my book.
    Fat? No.

A size 6, as someone suggested? Probably not. She's never been a small woman, so she's probably normally a very fit size 6. Take a careful look at the pics from her Dukes of Hazzard days. She's not a stick there--she's just very fit.

And now she's bigger. Big deal. I mean unless she's planning on doing Dukes of Hazzard II.

And Chris Brown? "Idiot" would be much too nice a word for him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3313101;
    I lmao at what people call fat today. Jessica Simpson is fine as is.
    Based on this one extremely unflattering pic...http://www.dlisted.com/files/imageca...l73022_002.jpg

I would seriously disagree.

She was perfectly fine as is with the Daisy Duke body. That was beautiful.

Now this on the other hand? http://theblacksentinel.files.wordpr...norexic2pl.jpg

That's what we should be concerned about. I don't recall any of the A-list celebrities ever looking THAT thin.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3313231;
    Based on this one extremely unflattering pic...http://www.dlisted.com/files/imageca...l73022_002.jpg

I would seriously disagree.

She was perfectly fine as is with the Daisy Duke body. That was beautiful.
    Perhaps maintaining the "Daisy Duke body" was an unattainable goal for her and she chose to focus on her inner self. As I recall, she wasn't a very happy person during the "Dukes Days" when her marriage was falling apart. She seems happier now. That makes one more beautiful IMO.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3312006;
    Now other reports had them checking out of their hotel together on Sunday morning. Definitely very sad. As the sister of a victim of domestic abuse..it was a horrifying event to read about no matter what the details.
    Impossible since she was with the police at that time, and they made it to the hospital around noon. Apparently she's STILL in the hospital. Terrible stuff.

I've read reports that Rhianna had some pretty serious injuries. A bloody nose, split lip, bite marks, yet Chris Brown was not charged with assault, only threat. I imagine the story will change many times before the truth comes out. I was surprised to read that he's only 19.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's 19, and she's just turning 21.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Jessica is only 5'3, so the pounds do show. I can tell she's gained weight by the looks of her arms and big thighs. She looks ok, but looked better before the weight gain. I hope she does something now to control it before it gets too far out of control.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy4Knievel;3314065;
    Jessica is only 5'3, so the pounds do show. I can tell she's gained weight by the looks of her arms and big thighs. She looks ok, but looked better before the weight gain. I hope she does something now to control it before it gets too far out of control.
    ITA. I could never look at her if she were to get as large as a size six. She better just head off to the fat farm now. That is IF they will take someone as big as she is.

+ Reply to Thread