+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

Re: Miscellaneous Music News

No doubt. Kanye needs to check into anger management.

Pink Turns to Scientology to Cope with Divorce at Hollywood.com
    HOLLYWOOD - Pop star Pink has reportedly turned to Scientology to help her move on after her split from husband Carey Hart.

The pair's two-year marriage ended earlier this year, and friends reveal the singer has sought comfort from pal Juliette Lewis, who is introducing her to the controversial religion, popular with superstars like Lisa Marie Presley, Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

A source tells Star magazine, "Pink is in the beginning stages of checking out the religion, but she has taken to it and she wants to get more involved."
    IF this is true, and it is everwhere now so it may be, This saddens me to a great degree. Although eccentric, she did seem to have her wits about her and was always pretty anti organized "religion".
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Poor woman. She's in for a ride to say the least. I thought they had gotten back together. There was a pic posted on TMZ a while back of them together at a function.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3196855;
    Poor woman. She's in for a ride to say the least. I thought they had gotten back together. There was a pic posted on TMZ a while back of them together at a function.
    I think that while they haven't gotten back together, She and Carey have remained on pretty good terms. He even appears in her new video for the song "So What" in which she pretty much bashes him......strange.
    CYA

Pink always seemed to have a reasonable IQ to me.

I guess that assumption is down the toilet now that she's hangin' in the world of "Xenu".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oh my.... this is pretty scary. And I'll be watching the news to see what comes out about Perry Farrell and Gavin DeGraw possibly being on board as well. It would only make sense that they'd be coming back to Cali on the same plane with the others with whom they performed, but..... two more critically injured and four dead.

Travis Barker and DJ AM in plane crash

Travis Barker and DJ Am were among those aboard a Learjet that crashed upon takeoff from a South Carolina airport – killing four people and critically injuring two others, reports NBC News.

Barker, an ex-drummer for the rock band Blink 182 and the star of the MTV reality show Meet the Barkers, had performed at a Friday-night event with former Jane's Addiction singer Perry Farrell, Gavin DeGraw and DJ AM.

Barker reportedly was taken to a burn center in Augusta, Georgia, and was listed in critical condition Saturday morning.

Hospital officials also confirmed that DJ AM (real name: Adam Michael Goldstein), was also admitted to the burn unit, in critical condition.

It was not clear whether Farrell and DeGraw were onboard

Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen said the Lear 60, bound for Van Nuys, Calif., with six people aboard, departed shortly before midnight Friday, when air-traffic controllers reported seeing sparks.

Bergen said the plane went off the runway and crashed on a nearby road.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

from Broadway's link (recently updated):
    A rep for Gavin DeGraw says the singer was not onboard the plane.
    From msnbc.com
    Federal officials confirmed that two crew members and two passengers were killed in the crash.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

oh wow ....

TMZ also confirmed Perry Farrell was not on board.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The deceased have been identified as pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA, Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA, and Charles Still, 25 of Los Angeles, CA.

Chris Barker was Travis's assistant.

That's so sad
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread