+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

Leo
    Premium Member

Re: Miscellaneous Music News

So he overdosed inside of jail? Geez, someone's not doing their job, are they?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You can probably get as many drugs inside a correction facility as you can outside. Don't worry...I don't get it either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

you bet you can ... the people that work there are just as crooked as the criminals they're supposed to be watching over.

I hate to say it, but a long term look at this suggests that the guy probably did it to get Amy's attention back on him. Remember, this is the guy who told her a few weeks ago that he tried to kill himself but was stopped, and the prison said no such thing happened.

Well this time he took it a bit further, that's all. I doubt he intended to kill himself, of course, that other time OR this one, but I bet Amy comes running again and drops any thought of divorcing his evil ass. I mean of course his drug habit is very real, as hers was, but he's always got an agenda, apparently.

From what they say about the guy, I'm almost prepared to be shocking and suggest Amy would have been much better off if he'd been serious and HAD offed himself. But I'm not quite that crass.

But YOU guys may want to. Here are some new details to make you sick...

Amy Winehouses Husband | Blake Fielder-Civil | Tradin Wifes Pictures | Fuel Heroin Habit

Winehouse's hubby trading wife's pictures for dope

Monday, February 18 2008

London (ANI): English singer Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who is currently in prison for perversion of justice, has been trading pictures of his wife for heroin. In order to feed his habit, Blake sold the autographed photos of his wife to inmates at the prison. In return for the cash he got, he would be given a few pounds worth of heroin.

"Blake has to pay for his gear somehow – and he has no qualms about cashing in on his wife's fame," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "“He'll take orders from other inmates then ask Amy to bring in signed photos of herself during visits. He usually gets her to write a little personalised note to make it look authentic," the source said. "Once he's back on the wing he'll swap these for Joeys," the source added.

"The boys think they'll get a few quid for them on eBay. It's not clear whether she knows exactly what"s going on... but she must find it strange that all these so-called prison hard men have suddenly become star struck Amy Winehouse fans," the source concluded. Civil's dealings were discovered on Feb 17, while he was recovering from an overdose in north London's Pentonville prison.

Prison guards had found him writhing in pain and vomiting in his cell, due to the intake of the contaminated heroin. Six other inmates were affected.
    At least they aren't NAKED pictures of her. Then again, a naked picture of Amy Winehouse these days is probably pretty scary. It would have to be one from a few years ago.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Access Hollywood

Pink & Carey Hart Separating
    Feb 19, 2008

Pop singer Pink and motocross racer (& former "The Surreal Life" star) Carey Hart are ending their two-year marriage, People reports.

"Pink and Carey Hart have separated. This decision was made by best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another," Pink's rep told People.

"While the marriage is over, their friendship has never been stronger," added Pink's rep.

Pink and Carey first met at the 2001 X Games. After dating off and on for a few years, the couple married in January 2006 in Costa Rica.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Oh, I hate to hear that ...I always thought they were both cool and seemed like a great couple!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2774651;
    Another little Casper on the way.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Back to the Aretha issue. I love both Aretha and Tina. Tina is the Queen of Survival (and should be dubbed Queen of Looking Freakishly Good), and Aretha is, as far as I know, the undisputed Queen of Soul. But, I think Aretha should have shown some self-R-E-S-P-E-C-T, and kept her amazing voice quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2801338;
    Oh, I hate to hear that ...I always thought they were both cool and seemed like a great couple!
    I thought so too. I just read somewhere that the split was due to their busy schedules and not having enough time together. I wonder if that's just the official party line, since there was a pic of Carey on TMZ yesterday with a trashy looking brunette hanging on him. I wasn't surprised to read the announcement that he and Pink had split. Seems like the body wasn't even cold before he was moving on....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2801338;
    I'm sorry to hear this too. I link Pink a lot and adore Carey.

+ Reply to Thread