+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Music News

Re: Miscellaneous Music News

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2431755;
    This Akon fellow is a real classy type.

AllHipHop.com : Daily Hip-Hop News
    First the on stage romp with the 14 year old, then the various other accusations, now this. I don't even know who he really is, but surely he's not so popular that his shows can't be cancelled?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Verizon has stopped Sposoring his tour with Gwen Stefani over the dry humping incidents. But he has had songs in the top 10 billboard chart.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Rod Stewart's son charged in Los Angeles with assault, vandalism - International Herald Tribune

Rod Stewart's son charged in Los Angeles with assault, vandalism
    The Associated Press
    Published: June 14, 2007

LOS ANGELES: Rod Stewart's 26-year-old son was arrested this week in California on charges he assaulted a couple with a brick.

Sean Stewart was taken into custody Tuesday on a warrant charging him with four felony counts, including assault with a deadly weapon, throwing a substance at a vehicle and vandalism, the district attorney's office said.

Stewart, who was released on $60,000 (€45,100) bail, was scheduled to be arraigned July 3.

The couple involved filed a lawsuit against Stewart last month stemming from the April 22 incident, which allegedly took place outside a party at a home in the Hollywood Hills.

Stewart's attorney, Peter J. Korn, said the incident is "much different" than what has been alleged in the complaint and suggested the lawsuit was financially motivated.

"Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart," Korn said in a statement to celebrity news Web site TMZ.com.

Stewart is one of the stars of the A&E reality show "Sons of Hollywood."

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I didn't know where else to go with this question. Did any one hear a British Idol contestant sing on a taped presentation on Good Morning America this am? Does anyone know how to go about getting access to be able to view/listen to it?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2441883;
    I didn't know where else to go with this question. Did any one hear a British Idol contestant sing on a taped presentation on Good Morning America this am? Does anyone know how to go about getting access to be able to view/listen to it?
    i did a search on the good morning america website but didn't come up with anything.

I'm not an enrique iglesias fan, but there was a sweet moment when he performed on the Today show today. He was singing "escape" and he took a girl from the audience and they sang together. You can see the concert on the Today show website and click concert series.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Newlyweds

Reports: Rod Stewart Weds Model in Italy
    Sat Jun 16,11:49 AM ET

British rocker Rod Stewart married model Penny Lancaster in a private ceremony Saturday on the Italian Riviera, gathering with a few friends and family in a 17-century villa, according to Italian news reports.

The couple wed in Santa Margherita Ligure, just outside the posh Portofino resort on Italy's northwestern coast, according to the ANSA news agency and other reports. His label was not immediately available for comment.

The wedding was a small ceremony gathering a few friends and family and held in a 17th-century villa, according to ANSA and private Sky TG24 news. Afterward, the newlyweds went back to a yacht just off the coast where they have been staying, ANSA said.

The couple have a son together. It was the third wedding for the 62-year-old rocker, best known for hits like "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*
    As a huge fan of Rod's...I wish him much love.....I'm so jealous of Penny!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I found out it was paul potts-I finally got to hear him on the Today show this weekend-it brought chill bumps and tears!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Not sure where to post this, it's a TV thing too, but anyway:

VH1 is running Bon Jovi Unplugged. It's a must-see for any fans. Really different and often beautiful versions of some great songs, with some talented guests.

Oh and dude is lookin' fine.

Last edited by lei; 06-24-2007 at 01:24 AM. Reason: repetition.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

it's showing on CMT channel too. a longer verstion than what appeared on MTV recently. i've never been a fan of his, but i really like how he rearranged his songs.

+ Reply to Thread