+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pop Star Reveals He's Gay

Ooops. I'm thinking of Rob and Brennan, aren't I? My apologies, CCL.

Yup, Broadway, and neither Rob nor Brennan are gay.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Yup, Broadway, and neither Rob nor Brennan are gay.
    That, I knew.

You know how you get two miscellaneous details in your head and subconciously you connect the two? Then it takes a smack or a minor bump in the head to dislodge the two unrelated details?

That was me. Forget I mentioned anything... other than the fact that it was Reichen and he's smokin' hot.

I do that all the time if it's any consolation!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

FORT Newbie
    Chip Arndt Congratulates Former Partner Reichen Lehmkuhl and *NSYNC Star Lance Bass

http://www.247gay.com/article.cfm?section=66&id=10080

"(Miami Beach, FL) - Chip Arndt, whose winning of the hit CBS-TV reality show The Amazing Race with former partner Reichen Lehmkuhl advanced the right of gay marriage, has expressed his congratulations to *NSYNC star Lance Bass for his courage in telling People magazine, 'I’m gay,' and announcing his relationship with Lehmkuhl to the world.

Arndt said, 'The incredible, international response to our participation in The Amazing Race from young LGBT people led me to commit my life to doing all I can to help make them proud of who they are and fully integrate into their families and communities. As we continue to be demonized and exploited by the highest levels of government and antigay-for-pay religious extremists, Lance’s example for his countless fans and those who don't know him personally is another major step forward on the road to full equality for LGBT people. Lance’s courage and integrity demonstrates to everyone, once again, the incredible variety of wonderful people who make up the colors of the rainbow flag. I wish him and Reichen the very best and look forward to working with them to achieve our shared goal of first class citizenship, while protecting and empowering LGBT youth!'

Since 2003, when he and Lehmkuhl raced 44,000 miles across four continents to defeat 11 other teams for the show’s $1 million prize, Chip Arndt has succeeded in transforming the winner’s circle into a platform for social change.

A much sought-after public speaker, he recently inspired a GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) conference of 300 LGBT high school kids to embrace who they are, and, in the words of Martin Luther King, answer, 'Life’s most persistent and urgent question - what are you doing for others?’ In addition to being a strategic advisor to the Matthew Shepard Foundation, and working closely with the Point Foundation which provides college scholarships to LGBT youth sometimes abandoned by their parents, he has continued to work for the recognition of gay marriage, gay adoption, and the right of LGBT Americans to serve their country openly in the military. He has publicly protested the attempts by 'Cafeteria Christians' to deny others their civil rights and the lies and damaged lives resulting from the false 'gay conversion' industry. He is also President of Miami’s Democratic Lesbian & Gay Caucus and, in September, will lead the five-state Braking the Cycle AIDS ride for the third year, benefiting the New York LGBT Community Center.

ChipArndt.com, a personal Website for gay youth, will launch this autumn. An information resource, the site will include stories of a variety of LGBT achievers from both history and today’s headlines, as well as detail Arndt's own journey from a closeted teenager to an internationally known gay activist. He is Executive Vice President for Business Development for MerchantAdvantage, an e-commerce software company he cofounded in Miami, Florida."
    Last edited by Amanda; 07-27-2006 at 02:52 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    That, I knew.
    or at least not out

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    While I hadn't even thought much about Lance Bass as gay or straight, I thought that he had pretty much already came out. As others had mentioned, when Kathy Griffin had her night with "Her Gays", there was Lance. No other explanation other than he was one of her friends, no disclaimer or exemption from being one of "Her Gays".

Anywho, congrats on coming out Lance! Best of luck to you and Reichen .

there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

lol, when i first heard about this on the radio that Lance was gay, i was like gosh darn lol he was my favorite in the group, if anyone was gay, i totally pegged Justin to be that guy lol, man lol

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagg View Post
    Chip Arndt Congratulates Former Partner Reichen Lehmkuhl and *NSYNC Star Lance Bass

http://www.247gay.com/article.cfm?section=66&id=10080

"(Miami Beach, FL) - Chip Arndt, whose winning of the hit CBS-TV reality show The Amazing Race with former partner Reichen Lehmkuhl advanced the right of gay marriage, has expressed his congratulations to *NSYNC star Lance Bass for his courage in telling People magazine, 'I’m gay,' and announcing his relationship with Lehmkuhl to the world.

Arndt said, 'The incredible, international response to our participation in The Amazing Race from young LGBT people led me to commit my life to doing all I can to help make them proud of who they are and fully integrate into their families and communities. As we continue to be demonized and exploited by the highest levels of government and antigay-for-pay religious extremists, Lance’s example for his countless fans and those who don't know him personally is another major step forward on the road to full equality for LGBT people. Lance’s courage and integrity demonstrates to everyone, once again, the incredible variety of wonderful people who make up the colors of the rainbow flag. I wish him and Reichen the very best and look forward to working with them to achieve our shared goal of first class citizenship, while protecting and empowering LGBT youth!'

Since 2003, when he and Lehmkuhl raced 44,000 miles across four continents to defeat 11 other teams for the show’s $1 million prize, Chip Arndt has succeeded in transforming the winner’s circle into a platform for social change.

A much sought-after public speaker, he recently inspired a GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) conference of 300 LGBT high school kids to embrace who they are, and, in the words of Martin Luther King, answer, 'Life’s most persistent and urgent question - what are you doing for others?’ In addition to being a strategic advisor to the Matthew Shepard Foundation, and working closely with the Point Foundation which provides college scholarships to LGBT youth sometimes abandoned by their parents, he has continued to work for the recognition of gay marriage, gay adoption, and the right of LGBT Americans to serve their country openly in the military. He has publicly protested the attempts by 'Cafeteria Christians' to deny others their civil rights and the lies and damaged lives resulting from the false 'gay conversion' industry. He is also President of Miami’s Democratic Lesbian & Gay Caucus and, in September, will lead the five-state Braking the Cycle AIDS ride for the third year, benefiting the New York LGBT Community Center.

ChipArndt.com, a personal Website for gay youth, will launch this autumn. An information resource, the site will include stories of a variety of LGBT achievers from both history and today’s headlines, as well as detail Arndt's own journey from a closeted teenager to an internationally known gay activist. He is Executive Vice President for Business Development for MerchantAdvantage, an e-commerce software company he cofounded in Miami, Florida."
    Thanks for the info . I really admire Lance, Reichen and especially Chip. I wish them all well
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

I was pretty shocked. I always saw Lance as the nice southern boy who was straight. I guess not, but I know him since his days with NSYNC and I have always been a huge fan of the group and Lance of course. But good luck to him, good for him for opening up and I wish him all the best.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast