+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Keith Urban fans out there?

Any Keith Urban fans out there?

First time posting here, so thought I'd start with my favorite singer. Is there anyone else out there a Keith Urban fan? Just wondering what you think of the Urban/Kidman engagement.

I like his music a lot. I don't he gets enough credit for being a great guitar player. The boy can lay it down. Keith & Nicole...hmm..big shoulder shrug.

Oh wow! I was just surfing through looking at topics and did a doubletake! I love Keith Urban's music! I'm watching ACM at this moment just for Keith. Watching the Brooks and Dunn/Urban duet right now.

His music is feel good music. Not thought provoking but spot onto the heart.

Well if he's not going to settle down with me then I guess Nicole is a decent second choice.
    Don't let your stinky cheese in a suitcase become your big fork and spoon. - Marie Romano

Any Keith Urban fans out there?

Hey, I found another urbanite...I'm going to see him next month in Saulte Ste. Marie and I can't wait. According to the tabloids, he should be married by then. Gee, I wish he was marrying someone else, but at least I hope he's gonna be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat;1916372;
    Oh wow! I was just surfing through looking at topics and did a doubletake! I love Keith Urban's music! I'm watching ACM at this moment just for Keith. Watching the Brooks and Dunn/Urban duet right now.

His music is feel good music. Not thought provoking but spot onto the heart.

Well if he's not going to settle down with me then I guess Nicole is a decent second choice.
    Hey, Whitecat...

I'm back after a long absence...still like Keith's music? I'd like your take on his new CD. It's quite different from the others.

FORT Newbie
    I think he sucks, but he's a really lucky guy.

I'ma KU fan. so glad he's out of rehab ,glad he'llba back to doing what he loves, is good at. Did you see his message over at/on his site.

Take Care,
    Kelli

weird, i was just reading an article on him at CMT -- love him! he just threw a concert last night in Nashville -- sounds like it was awesome! Wish I could have been there -- check out article:

CMT.com : News : Keith Urban Performs a Special Show in Nashville

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I was never into country music - it's nice but, that's about it. Then I saw KE on some morning show - he sang 2 songs off his new cd and I went and bought it the next day and have been a fan since. I don't know his other music but, really enjoy this cd. He is not too tough on the eyes either

+ Reply to Thread