+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name that Tune

Help me with this song!

I'm looking for anyone who is as big a Travis Tritt fan as I am that may be able to help me with this. There are 3 songs from Tritt that are actually a 3 part story (the videos tell a different part of the story). "Anymore" is the 1st part. In this video, Travis Tritt's character is seriously injured in a war and because he doesn't want to be a burden to his wife, he avoids her, stays at a vets center, ignores her letters and calls so that she will think he no longer loves her. At the end of the video, he finally comes around and goes home with his wife.
    The second song/second part of the story is "Tell Me I Was Dreaming". In this video, his very pregnant wife dies in a tragic accident leaving him to care for his newborn baby daughter.
    Here's where I need someone's help! I'm trying to find the title of the 3rd song! In the 3rd video, his daughter is now a little older (I want to say 8?) and every year on her birthday, he takes her in the boat over to where his wife/her mother is buried and he explains to her why he takes her there at the end of the video.
    I'm hoping someone will recognize this and be able to tell me what song it is because it's been driving me nuts for a week now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I can't answer your question but I had no idea those songs were connected. I've seen the "dreaming" video but not the "anymore" one so maybe that's why I didn't know. I love those songs too.

I'll see if I can dig anything up on the internet.

ETA: And here it is! http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/tritt_travis/artist.jhtml

"If I Lost You." You can watch the videos at the website listed.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-06-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Thank you Archie
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: Name that Tune

Okay. This is driving me insane. And I should've asked the DJ at the wedding I went to the other day where they played it. There is a song that's been in some movies (2 that I know of). Ferris Bueller's Day Off and also K-9 (The scene where the police dog is staring at the poodle). It's got kind of a techno beat and all the words say are "Oh, yeah." and "Beautiful". I'm trying to find out the actual name of this song and who it's from. I have another song question too but I'll wait until this one is answered.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

I'm pretty sure it's called "Oh Yeah" by Yello. I can't find references to it being in the movies you listed, but when I listened to the clip, it was the song I remembered in FBDO... Hope that helps.

Yes, Remote thank you. And I found the other song too. The other one I was trying to think of was "Rock and Roll (Part 2)" Also known as the "Hey song" from Gary Glitter. Man, he got himself into some serious trouble, didn't he? Anyway. I thank you for saving my sanity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12