+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley Marries Again

Lisa Marie Presley Marries Again

Do you think she's trying to give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money? She's half-way there!
    --------------------------------------------------

Lisa Marie Presley Marries Again
    http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...17091009990001

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock 'n' roll king Elvis Presley, has married guitarist and music producer Michael Lockwood in a ceremony in Kyoto, Japan, her publicist said Thursday.

Presley, 38, and Lockwood exchanged vows in a traditional Japanese ceremony Jan. 22, spokesman Paul Bloch said. It was Presley's fourth marriage. She was previously married to Nicolas Cage, Michael Jackson and Danny Keough, who is the father of her two children.

The bride's mother, actress Priscilla Presley, walked her daughter down the aisle and gave her away, Bloch said.

Daughter Riley Keough was maid of honour and son Benjamin Keough was a groomsman.

The best man was Presley's first husband, Danny Keough.

Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.

Lockwood was Presley's musical director and is listed as executive producer on her 2005 album, Now What.

Presley lives in the Los Angeles area but Bloch said he didn't know where the couple plans to live.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

who cares?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

All I can see when I look at her is that she was tainted by Michael Jackson.

LG.
    and that weird Nick Cage married her so he could be closer to Elvis. *shudder*

Her ex-husband was the best man. I guess that means they are on good terms, which is good with them having 2 kids. I'm also guessing that her ex is happier about this marriage than the other two which have occurred since their split.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    All I can see when I look at her is that she was tainted by Michael Jackson.
    Ewww, me too.

I could even deal with the weird Nick Cage thing LG mentioned (not so odd after watching Wild at Heart, but the thought of her and Jacko gives me the willies! I mean, even my willies have willies at the thought.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I don't know why she keeps marrying? Stop please, Lisa, get over yourself.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Fort Member
    I think she is the oppersite of Elizabeth Taylor. I think Liz was truely in love with Mike Todd and was happy and content had he not died i would like to believe they would have lasted a long time. All her marriages after him were her trying to find what she had lost. Lisa Marie on the other hand seems to be trying to find what she has never had, love, contentment and happiness.

FORT Newbie
    This one just doesn't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    I think she is the oppersite of Elizabeth Taylor. I think Liz was truely in love with Mike Todd and was happy and content had he not died i would like to believe they would have lasted a long time. All her marriages after him were her trying to find what she had lost. Lisa Marie on the other hand seems to be trying to find what she has never had, love, contentment and happiness.

I have said that repeatedly about Elizabeth Taylor. I believe if Todd was not killed, they'd still be together. Lisa Marie is just, well, messed up.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

*Sighs, shakes head.*

I HOPE this is the one that'll do it for her.

If not, she's still young enough to match or beat Liz' record.

Good Luck to 'em both.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread