+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry (AI 5)

I don't know what Simon is talking about... I think Chris has plenty of charisma!!! I agree with Paula, I get excited just by Chris's "stance"... all he has to do is stand in front of the microphone and I already get goose bumps Then when he starts singing...

Did you see the way he stared into the camera at the end of his song and then licked his lips??? I thought he pulled off that look better than Ace did but never heard anybody else mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    He sure had a tendency to scream through that group song last night though. That needs to be moderated a bit.
    I noticed that too... I wasn't crazy about his part in that song, but then I realized how similar it was to how Bruce Springsteen did his part in "We Are the World".

Love him. Hope he goes all the way.
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    I don't know what Simon is talking about... I think Chris has plenty of charisma!!! I agree with Paula, I get excited just by Chris's "stance"... all he has to do is stand in front of the microphone and I already get goose bumps Then when he starts singing...

Did you see the way he stared into the camera at the end of his song and then licked his lips??? I thought he pulled off that look better than Ace did but never heard anybody else mention it.
    I am with you all the way, voyeur!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    Perhaps my favorite male vocalist or tied(Elliott) ever to appear on the show. This dude is a major talent and will no doubt become a star. Awesome performer!

BoBoFan
    Could not get thru on him in voting! Chris left me totally speechless!!!!
    YOU DA MAN!!! He does NC proud! I love you Chris- You got it all, the whole package!!! GitRDone for NC!!!

Ms JCM
    Another great performance by Chris. What more can you say about him? He's so calm and cool. I love him too! LOL! Everybody is talking about Taylor, but Chris and Elliott did far better than Taylor last night---and I love Taylor!

Wow, Chris rocked it out last night. He chose a modern song, and really nailed it. I am a big time Taylor fan, but I will also be supporting Chris. He could be on the radio right now!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, that's it. He was a favorite early on and he has now firmly established himself as my number one pick all the way. This is the man who's going to win it all.

rupertshoney
    I had flipped to Lost and missed Chris' performance. Does anyone have a clip by chance? Please!!!???

+ Reply to Thread