+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

Songs That Drive You Insane

We've kind of talked about this on the Can't Give Away Thread, but what song drives you crazy.

For me it's a tie.

No Such Thing - John Mayer
    1000 Miles - Vanessa Carlton

I like both of those, but I also do not listen to the radio all day long and end up feeling pummeled by them at the end of the day. I realize some ppl have the prefered music of other ppl forced on them in their work environment.

I do not have a particular song in mind, but do not like any "music" that yells, screams, or demeans ppl. I like a good beat but not one that drowns out the rest of the song. Not much on hearing any music destorted with too much bass; especially comming from the car of someone who is surely rendering themselves deaf(Note: this is in no way a comment on the Deaf Community; just the ridiculousness of some of the hearing).

Blue
    and thank you very much for putting it BACK into my head... I'd gone a good long while without hearing it
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i pretty much hate anything by jimmy eat world or blink 182. i don't like that whole sound of the "college frat boy in a band".

Aw shucks, I love Blink 182.

I do work in an office and my boss gave me an choice between one of two stations and Celine Dion all day is not my cup of tea. It's a toss up because the one station is endless ballads and John Denver songs and the station I like is mostly soft-pop, but does overplay some songs very badly.

Couple that with the stupid Can-Con rules here and we get an awful lot of Canadian music dumped on us. And they choose the crappier of songs to play.

Now I've got Blue in MY head.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I like Blink.

If I EVER hear "Hot in Herre" AGAIN, I will go insane.

I can't stand friggin Avril Lavigne. Why does everyone like here???

you know, i've not liked avril since she was such a little sh%t on the MTV VMAs and pushed kelly outta the way. i want to beat her down!

aw kylie,
    though that song IS waaaaaaaaay overplayed, i can't help listening to "it's hot in herre" every time it comes on the radio.

"i am getting so hot. i will take my clothes off."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    That song "Tequila" gets in my head and won't go away.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

On the Avril front, I'm getting really, really sick of Sk8r Boi. If I was her, I wouldn't be bragging about writing my own songs when half of it is crap like that. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast