+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

& that titanic song! the celine dion one..."my heart will go on".

Has anyone heard that J. Lo song?? I believe it's called "Jenny From the Block." She's saying that no matter what, she's still "just" Jenny. :rolleyes Right...you gotta have lots of money and fail 2 marriages while going into a 3rd to be just Jenny from the block. I'm sorry...but aside from the beat being pretty decent, the song isn't very good. She's hot, but she's a ho...J. Ho!

It's always on the radio and it drives me insane!!!

I can't stand Jenny From The Block either. It's definitely overplayed on the radio. I feel like wrenching out my hair whenever I hear it. Britney's cover version of the classic I Love Rock 'n' Roll and The Ketchup Song by Las Ketchup drive me insane too. Ooh, and anything by Sum 41. I don't like punk rock.

I didn't mind Jenny from the block when I first heard it.
    When you listen to the song she's just running on about how much money she has.
    Who the hell wants to listen to that?
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's a bit older than most that have been listed, but I absolutely cannot stand that song "What I Am" by Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians...

That stupid Jenny song is so drop dead insane! I hear it almost everytime i on the radio. I can almost recite the chorus now..

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
    I'm still, i'm still Jenny from the Block
    Used to have a little now I have a lot
    But i'll always where I came from

aargh..............!!
    All good things come to an end.

FORT Fanatic
    J.Ho - ha!

Avril - bleah. I think it is ridiculous that she sings a song about how bad it is to pretend to be someone else - but she does the same thing. "I'm a skater punk! Look at me! - but no, I won't actually skateboard, because I actually can't. I can't' actually play the guitar either, even though I pretend to." I think by proclaiming herself the "anti-Britney" she is trying to put herself into a pre-made mold, which is what she claims to dislike about Britney.

Please forgive that outburst - whew!

I love that Bowling for Soup song about the girl all the bad guys want. Love Eminem too.

HATE that "oops, I took my shirt off" song, however it goes.

Eminem can rhyme like mad & has very catchy songs, although a lot of the time the subject matter is really quite dark. I find myself liking his music although his attitude makes me want to
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

There's one song which is so irritating and annoying and it is being overplayed in the radio. It is something similiar to the ketchup song, but is much more terrible than that. Have you guys heard 'The cheeky song' by the Cheeky Girls?? I bet you will go crazy after listening to it a few times. And the lyrics are just simply absurd. The worse song in history!
    All good things come to an end.

M&M is overrated in my humble opinion. All his songs sound alike. Same repetitive loops over & over. His voice never changes at all. I could care less about him being offensive. He's just a skinny kid trying to provoke people. I respect his accomplishments but not his work...if that makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread