+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

Oh that Diva song is just TERRIBLE!! I just bristled my fur just seeing you type the word
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I like Diva better than I like the new one, Ego. The videos are pretty much all the same recently too . Well, Halo is different, but anyway...

My 3 year old LOVES "Ring On It" (as she calls it) She dances to it.

Most of the songs mentioned I didnt like at first but they have grown on me. I have a strange love of GaGa songs.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by abrocks22;3516824;
    o and Fergie's "London Bridge", "Big Girls Dont Cry" AHHHHH i dont get the appeal
    I hate "Big Girls Don't Cry" too. On the other hand I think "London Bridge" is an idiotic song, but I cannot help but sing along to it - it is just too catchy for me...

oh yea fergie...it seems she always has the need to spell something or other in her songs lol

I tend to change the radio station when Nickelback comes on. I dont know why, but I just dont like their songs- they all sound pretty similar to me.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3519244;
    oh yea fergie...it seems she always has the need to spell something or other in her songs lol
    Yea, it started getting weird when she had more than one! Gwen Stefani had Hollaback Girl where she spelled "bananas". And this reminded me of a newer spelling song the annoys me. The artist is Webbie and the song is Independent. The main line "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, do you know what that means?" just drives me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3518642;
    I have a strange love of GaGa songs.
    If I hear Just Dance or Poker Face one more time on the radio I'm going to go INSANE! They have played those songs out. I like Love Game now, but I'm sure after hearing it over 100 times on the radio I'll start hating it too.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3519244;
    I tend to change the radio station when Nickelback comes on. I dont know why, but I just dont like their songs- they all sound pretty similar to me.
    That would be because they use the same three chords over and over again.

There's a bit, I think on you tube, that plays two different Nickelback songs simultaneously, and they're identical. It's pretty funny.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I really like Nickelback and even I have to admit that I can only listen to a song or two at a time, not the whole cd. I like the lead singer's voice and their lyrics.

There are a few rap songs out there that I just cringe at whenever they come on the radio. The main one that comes to mind is Drop it like it's Hot. I've never been a big rap fan but this one I especially dislike.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate Green Day. I don't see anything in them at all. They remind me of Opie Taylor's band on The Andy Griffith show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3520131;
    That would be because they use the same three chords over and over again.

There's a bit, I think on you tube, that plays two different Nickelback songs simultaneously, and they're identical. It's pretty funny.
    Haha, I've seen that video way back. It's one hilarious reality check.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread