+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 352
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

  1. #331
    FORT Fanatic CaliLily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    689

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    That song by Jesse McCartney (I can't remember the name of it... something about G-fly G-fly) makes me want to scratch my nails down a chalk board.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

  2. #332
    Premium Member DesertRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Reno hell
    Posts
    3,487

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Right now 1,2,3,4 is playing (Plain White Ts). Sounds like a song my 5 years old would do.

    1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you. I love you
    1 thing, 2 say, 3 words, that's what I'll do. I love you

  3. #333
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    11

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by BfloChick48;3487730;
    Miley Cyrus...The Climb...cannot stand her!

    Don't know the name...but its the song Jamie Foxx did.

    I HATE Miley Cyrus.. why is every 8 year old little girl obsessed with 'The Climb'? I guess she went country because her song is on CMT now, when the hell did that happen?

    and lol, funny that you'd mention Miley and Jamie Foxx in the same post because he roasted her pretty bad on some radio show, maybe it's old news but I heard about it on Perez Hilton like a week ago

  4. #334
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3511816;
    Right now 1,2,3,4 is playing (Plain White Ts). Sounds like a song my 5 years old would do.

    1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you. I love you
    1 thing, 2 say, 3 words, that's what I'll do. I love you
    I've never heard the song, but it reminds me of the old "Barney" song. That was a real humdinger.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  5. #335
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,557

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by CattyBit;3512109;
    I guess she went country because her song is on CMT now, when the hell did that happen?
    I think that cross-over was inevitable given that her daddy is Billy Ray...

  6. #336
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    11

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3512119;
    I think that cross-over was inevitable given that her daddy is Billy Ray...
    normally I wouldn't notice or care but Miley Cyrus is extremely obnoxious, or is it just me

    and the whole her dating Nick Jonas thing is such an act, I think
    she seems like she'd be pretty scuzzy. in a few years she'll be another Lindsay Lohan, lmao

  7. #337
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    I think every song of Nirvana can drive me insane.
    They are CLASSIC!

  8. #338
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,497

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by CattyBit;3512109;
    I HATE Miley Cyrus.. why is every 8 year old little girl obsessed with 'The Climb'? I guess she went country because her song is on CMT now, when the hell did that happen?

    and lol, funny that you'd mention Miley and Jamie Foxx in the same post because he roasted her pretty bad on some radio show, maybe it's old news but I heard about it on Perez Hilton like a week ago
    It is from the soundtrack to the movie. The album has been classified & has been on the Country Charts from the git go. It's sad...Taylor Swift & now Miley Cyrus.

  9. #339
    FORT Fanatic CaliLily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    689

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    I'm probably a minority on this one but I cannot stand Beyonce's 'Put a Rng on It'. I don't know exactly what it is about that song but I just can't listen to it.
    pikachu likes this.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

  10. #340
    REMAIN INDOORS MotherSister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,845

    Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

    I also hated that song when I first heard it, CaliLily. But like most of Beyonce's songs, around the 10th time I heard it I started digging it. I think she made a pact with the devil.

    (I say most of her songs, because so far no amount of time has made me like that diva song. Or "Halo".)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.