+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

"Girlfriend" by Avril 'I'm a Sellout!' Lavigne!

"Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend".. This is the same girl who said she'd never be like Britney and Xtina, folks.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I Is Stephanie

OhMiGawd, Avril. I don't like her voice, I don't like her lyrics.

Hey hey/You you/ I don't like your girlfriend/No way no way/ I think you need a new one...
    Who gets off saying that? I mean, I could say that to a dozen guys that I know, but I don't, because I know it's wrong. What message is this sending to our youth? Wow. I feel old now. If you had told me this morning that I was going to say that, I'd have laughed at you. In fact, I promised myself that I'd never say that! Oh well, promises are made to be broken.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityDiva;2368862;
    "Girlfriend" by Avril 'I'm a Sellout!' Lavigne!

"Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend".. This is the same girl who said she'd never be like Britney and Xtina, folks.
    have to agree with you on this one. I absolutely CANNOT stand this song. I feel the urge to just demolish my radio everytime this song comes on. And you are right, she is a sellout and a poser as well as a hypocryte. It just irks me that before this she kept on dissing Britney/Christina and saying that she will never do music like them and then this song comes out. My, my, how quickly she goes back on her words.

I Is Stephanie

Oh, I did demolish my radio. Speakers crackle now...it make sme sad, but at the same time, Girlfriend sounds a lot better when you can't here half of it!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

'Tainted Love'... But everytime I hear it i HAVE to listen to it.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

"Cupid's Chokehold" - Gym Class Heroes

I despise this song.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I Is Stephanie

Ohhh. My buddie Craig memorized Cupid's Chokehold....and make me listen to him "sing" it. (For the record, he couldn't sing to save his life.) I don't see what all the fuss is about.

And just in general, the Beastie Boys drive me CRAZZZY!

absolutely ANYTHING by avril. GAAH who is she kidding with her nonconformist shtick. girl please...blonde, skinny and dancing to basically pop music....she's like Britney Spears without the body, basically

not sure why, but these jump to mind:

i hate "i'll stop the world and melt with you"

anything by violent femmes

and "what i like about you"

no reason for resentment, just so don't like the above.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Watch it on the 80's music!

Anything with sampling of 80's songs, anything by Kanye egomaniac West. I have to suffer through a lot of current music, don't know what you call it when I listen to my morning radio show, there's not too many songs they play that I like.

+ Reply to Thread