+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

The neverending song:

This is the song that never ends,
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friend
    Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
    And they'll continue singing it forever just because—
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2295068;
    You should never open that skelletonized closet. If you look around in there long enough you might find that other great 45 Mickey by Toni Basil.
    I don't have that on a 45 (its on a cassette! ) but I do have "Billy Don't be a Hero" by Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods on a 45!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

A song that really drives me crazy is that hate me now song by blue october or whatever, I hate that song.

I can't remember if I posted in here before or not but "What I Am" by Edie Brickel and anything by Evanescense

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Re: Songs That Drive You Insane

So far, anything from Fergie. She has to repeat words twice and she also has to spell important words in the song.

I Is Stephanie

"Lose my Breath" by Destiny's Child
    "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
    "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" by Elton John (I <3 Nickelback's remake though...wonder why *she said, hoping everyone would know the answer*
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I Is Stephanie

And, more recently, U and Ur Hand by P!nk
    *song title, for reference when the lingo thingy marks it as lingo*
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Lose my Breath - Destiny's Child
    Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
    Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
    I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2295315;
    I don't have that on a 45 (its on a cassette! ) but I do have "Billy Don't be a Hero" by Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods on a 45!!!
    We have a friend with a dog named Billy and I get that song in my head every time I see the dog.

Going WAY back, Seasons in the Sun is one of those that drives me bonkers.
    And Nashville Cats. My husband will sing that one just to see me go running from the room.

Right now any Doors song drives me insane, but its because of a person that LOVES the Doors and my intense dislike of him, so I can't listen to them without thinking about him, which probably raises my blood pressure. So I hit the radio buttons when a Doors tune comes on. Shame, because I used to really like the Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2290443;
    S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night
    S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night
    S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night

By the Bay City Rollers. Man oh man, & I just heard it for the first time in about 20 years. XM played it & I wanted to cancel my subscription.
    I still have that album. (I've never gotten rid of any of my albums, even the crappier ones. I wish I had my 45's, but my grandmother decided to throw them away while I was away at college. She needed room in the closet for some useless junk. Yes, after 25 years, I'm still not over it! )

I heard that song the other day as the radio station that I was listening too was saying that the Banana Splits theme song slowed down was similar to Bob Marley's Buffalo Soldier. Then someone else called in and said S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night also had a Bob Marley riff in it, so they played it to compare. It sort of did.
    But I'd much rather listen to Marley. But I did like the Bay City Rollers, but I was also 13.

Off to get my ipod as S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night is going round and round in my head at the moment and I need a distraction.
    Last edited by MRD; 04-25-2007 at 07:40 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The Joker by Steve Miller. Didn't like it then, don't like it now, & most probably won't like it tomorrow. Oh & while I'm at it I'll throw in Joy to the World by Three Dog Night.

+ Reply to Thread