+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

amen sista!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I didn't even know who this gal was ! (feeling SO old)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

if it's any consolation, you aren't missing much.

My sentiments exactly. She's Canadian and declares herself the anti-Britney. Good for her.. now go away.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I could happily live out the rest of my days without hearing I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt.

I personally like Avril Lavigne. Mainly because she is anti-britney! It's actually refreshing for a change. And I LOVE the lyrics (Somebody else, round everyone else/ Watching your back, like you can't relax/ You tryin to be cool, but you look like a fool to me) and theme of the song "Complicated." To me that will never be overplayed. I like the main idea the song Sk8er Boi is trying to get across, but the song doesn't REALLY do it for me.

I'm just sick of the oversaturation that is starting to happen with Avril. Complicated is okay... Sk8r boi is possibly the most annoying song in years, along with the most annoying spelling.

She's got another single out now called Losing Grip, which I really, really like.

Back to songs I hate.... Brother Down.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

I like Avril too. Even though her songs are overplayed, I still sing along when the "Complicated" and "Sk8ter Boy" play on the radio.

On the other hand, I can't stand Justin Timberlake's song. I don't even know what it's called, but it makes me cringe everytime. As soon as I hear it coming on, I switch radio stations.

hey wolf, that song is called, "like i love you" by Jtimberlake. i actually like it, but again, i can dance to it, so hey!

i HATE that song by fine young cannibals..... it was their only hit and i have no idea what it's called. it's been blocked from my brainwaves.

She Drives Me Crazy?

+ Reply to Thread