+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayAikenFan247
    I cant stand Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. They play it too much on the radio!!
    It was so overplayed, I wanna punch the DJs ! It's okay now... I can't stand Simple Plan's 'Perfect' and Las Ketchup's 'The Ketchup Song' ! Irritating !

FORT Fogey
    I really hate when they take a song I like and play it to death on the radio! That's why I only listen to the radio so often, usually, I listen to CDs.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I really hate when they take a song I like and play it to death on the radio! That's why I only listen to the radio so often, usually, I listen to CDs.

Scarlett I hate that too. And it seems they are doing it to more and more good songs all the time

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Scarlett I hate that too. And it seems they are doing it to more and more good songs all the time
    Yes. There are quite a few songs that I loved until they played them 5,000,000 times. I had to stop listening to Evanescence for a while, as much as I like their music. "Where is the Love" usually sends me diving for radio buttons. And anything by Beyonce. (They feel the need to play her at least 20 times a day).

I agree with you guys. I have a radio on my desk here at work and its amazing how they will play ther same songs over and over. That's why I usually switch over to a classic rock station as soon as Howard Stern is over in the morning. At least there is some variety (or a little at least)
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I agree with you guys. I have a radio on my desk here at work and its amazing how they will play ther same songs over and over. That's why I usually switch over to a classic rock station as soon as Howard Stern is over in the morning. At least there is some variety (or a little at least)

Agree, we listen to Howard Stern and then switch over to the classic rock station at 11am. However, one of my guys absolutely LOVES that "Milkshake" song (pop radio) and I want to smash the radio everytime I hear it. I've never hated a song so much.

The "Milkshake" song? I try not to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Yes. There are quite a few songs that I loved until they played them 5,000,000 times. I had to stop listening to Evanescence for a while, as much as I like their music. "Where is the Love" usually sends me diving for radio buttons. And anything by Beyonce. (They feel the need to play her at least 20 times a day).
    I have to agree with you on that, scarlett530 ! Mad radio stations ! What are they thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    The "Milkshake" song? I try not to think about it.
    Kelis ? It's in Top 3 on Billboard, don't be shocked...

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Kelis ? It's in Top 3 on Billboard, don't be shocked...

I'm not shocked at all actually...it's the ultimate hip hop bubblegum pop song. It appeals to many a teenybopper especially when they learn that the original word was "bl**job" instead of "milkshake". I still hate it!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread