+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

I shouldn't have read this thread.

Of course I had to download the Cheeky and Ketchup songs... just to see what everyone's talking about.

I know I may get shot for this, but the one song that drives me nuts these days is Clay Aiken's 'Build Me Up Buttercup'. It's one of my favourite songs and he over sang it far too much to suit me. I've tried listening to it again (God I love kazaa) but I just can't get over it, nor can I forgive him for ruining my happy song. *shakes fist*

That sone where he sang "you, you got what I need" Something about just being friends. I thought he sang it horribly with the piano just to be different, but he was for real.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm so sick of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". It was ok for the first 1,000,000 times I heard it. It seems that everyone has to try and prove what good singers they are by singing it.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    There's this song that my daughter and her friends listen to that simply drives me nuts!!!! It's called "Right Thurr" by a new artist named Chingy.

He tried to make a song inspired by Nelly's "Hot in Here" that stressed the "Here". Believe me, if you ever hear that song "Right Thurr" it will drive you insane too.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    lolz... I haven't heard it yet. I'm sure I will in the days to come if I get away from my computer and near a radio! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

The new cheeky girls song is driving me insane!!!

Take your shoes off is also crap like The Cheeky Song

but insanely addictive!!
    All good things come to an end.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I hate the live acapella version of Lonesome Road with James Taylor. I think it is too popish instead of jazz style. It sounds so much cooler with a jazzier style! To me, at least!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Most things by Uncle Cracker/Kracker (sorry to the U.C fans out there)

"I know I can" by I don't remember (overplayed)

Mmm, mmmm song by the Crash Test Dummies (do they really have any talent at all???)

Get ready to throw rocks at me people.....

but I really, really, never liked the Elton John song "Good-bye Norma Jean" or the Princess Diana version (sorry!) I would literally get out of the shower to turn the station on this one.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    The song that irratiates me the most is T.a.T.u.'s "All the Things She Says." GAHHHHHHH
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Some Canadian beefs... due to CRTC regulations, Canadian stations have to play a percentage of Canadian music.

However, there are some artists that S U C K! And I have to hear their songs on every single station when, if it wasn't for CRTC regulations, I wouldn't have to hear them at all.

One in particular is Melanie Doane - Still Desire You.

Words do not express how deeply I hate this song... and short of running into my bosses office to switch the station, I can't do anything about it.

She's my new Vanessa Carlton.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread