+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Songs That Drive You Insane

u can find me in da club...blah blah blah
    THE CHICKEN DANCE aaaaggghhhhh
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I hate the 'your body is a wonderland song'. from the title to the way john mayer sings it. it's dreadful.

i hate just about anything from shaggy.
    ďIn Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders donít vant to be general.Ē Sasha Pivovarova

I hate club/electronica/trip-hop--whatever you want to call it.

At the risk of sounding , I know you crazy kids these days love that stuff, but that's not music, it's random noise.

If I took some grain and spread it on a music keyboard, placed a chicken in front of the keyboard and let the chicken peck out the notes, I'm sure I could have an equally brilliant career in "club" music.

Oh, and I, too, hate Your Body is a Wonderland.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, I'm one of those "crazy kids" age-wise too, and I have never understood electronica either.

I can't stand those trance or electronica or whatever music either. It sounds all the same to me. All equally irritating.

Even worse are those trance music that has this electronic sounding beats in the background with a woman singing the same inane lyric over and over again. Those are stupid. And the lyric (lyrics, singular, b/c they always repeat the same stuff) are stupid too. They are always meaningless like '*music*I am me, I am free*music*I am me, I am free *music*' or such.
    ďIn Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders donít vant to be general.Ē Sasha Pivovarova

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I agree RD! "Your body is wonderland" is irritating.

But I've got to go with "Cheeky Girls". No idea who sang that. A bunch of girls?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

John Mayer himself is horrible. I think he's only like 16 or 17. He's a disgrace to my age group!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I dont think he's that young. He dated Jeniffer Love Hewitt.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

It's just so funny that so many people hate that song. (Your Body is A Wonderland)

Poor, poor Sher.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Okay...never mind...he's 26. My bad.

+ Reply to Thread