+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who listen to Faithless?

Who listen to Faithless?

why go.
    the best song ever.
    comment

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Not a great way to start a topic. Couldn't you elaborate on why you think it's "the best song ever"? I almost didn't reply, and I'm not really surprised that no one else hasn't.

Anywho, I'll bite.

1. Yes, I listen to Faithless. I have God is a DJ as a ringtone on my cell phone. It used to be the ring for my drug dealer, but I'm sober now so it's for my friend DJ Craig C

2. Why Go, which version? With Boy George or Estelle? Which mix? Radio, Redanke Vocal, or Hoxton W***es Su-sha Mix?

3. It's good, I really like it, but best song ever? Uhmmm, not in my opinion, but you're entitled to your own. I prefer One Step Too Far (featuring Dido), or Mass Destruction (single version).
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 01-16-2006 at 01:14 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom View Post
    Not a great way to start a topic. Couldn't you elaborate on why you think it's "the best song ever"? I almost didn't reply, and I'm not really surprised that no one else hasn't.

Anywho, I'll bite.

1. Yes, I listen to Faithless. I have God is a DJ as a ringtone on my cell phone. It used to be the ring for my drug dealer, but I'm sober now so it's for my friend DJ Craig C

2. Why Go, which version? With Boy George or Estelle? Which mix? Radio, Redanke Vocal, or Hoxton W***es Su-sha Mix?

3. It's good, I really like it, but best song ever? Uhmmm, not in my opinion, but you're entitled to your own. I prefer One Step Too Far (featuring Dido), or Mass Destruction (single version).
    yeah you're right. i just starter like this to see respond because i thought it just me who listen to them. sorry. i love the 'estelle' version

Right Here, Right Now Britannia's Avatar
    I listen to Faithless. I love God is a DJ - that's the one that gets cranked up loud in my apartment!
    It's a fair cop guv - you got me bang to rights and no mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    I listen to Faithless. I love God is a DJ - that's the one that gets cranked up loud in my apartment!
    cool

+ Reply to Thread