+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dresden Dolls

Quote Originally Posted by DerMeisterGlanz View Post
    i dont know this band but i've been in dresden it sucks
    haha...they're actually from boston.

anyway, their new cd "yes, virginia" came out on tuesday, and it's incredible. speaking of incredible...here's one of their latest promotional shots. could they be any hotter? i think not.

Image hosting by Photobucket
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Thanks for posting the photo, BP. My favorites, though, are the "propaganda" pics:

They recently did an in-store for Yes, Virginia; alas, I couldn't go, but my dear friend recorded their live performances and sent them to me from his cell phone.

They really are amazing performers, and you're right, Amanda's presence is riveting. And they're very loyal to fans, they thanked everyone at the event and Amanda said they would not leave until every last fan got an autograph. And it's true, they did!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Thanks for posting the photo, BP. My favorites, though, are the "propaganda" pics:
    http://216.69.182.87/images/dre507.jpg http://216.69.182.87/images/dre508.jpg

They recently did an in-store for Yes, Virginia; alas, I couldn't go, but my dear friend recorded their live performances and sent them to me from his cell phone.

They really are amazing performers, and you're right, Amanda's presence is riveting. And they're very loyal to fans, they thanked everyone at the event and Amanda said they would not leave until every last fan got an autograph. And it's true, they did!
    yeah, i'm on the street team, and them sent me a bunch of the cd promos and tons of posters and postcards with those pics on them.

take a peek at these: http://www.pixievisionproductions.co...s_westin_shoot

quite impressive, eh?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12