+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney's New Man: Marc Terenzi

She still annoys me to no end. I read an interview with her a few weeks ago, I think it was People, and she still came off incredibly fake.

I think in her case, she is/was trying to be too many thing to too many people and I hope for her sake, she figures out what SHE wants to be.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

yeah...but man, when i was 20 i was a totally drunk screwed up mess! and i didn't have the media following my every move. i just can't imagine.... though i can understand why people don't like her. i don't like to watch her in interviews either. sickly sweet turns me off.

Sher, while I watched the girls on BB I tried to remember what being 20 was like for me....wow....If I'd been thrown in a house with strangers when I was 20, I'm sure people woulda loved me.....or rather loved to pick apart everything I did and said
    Now, I'd be boring
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff

Stern is pretty friendly with Jenna so I don't think he would start or perpetuate a rumour just for the sake of ratings, he has enough already.
    They are friendly, she's been on his show numerous times and he put her in his movie. She's always been open and honest, but when he called her she refused to talk about it.

Dude, if Britney came out as a lesbian that would at least make her interesting!

Justin is dating Alyssa Milano anyway so who cares! Wasnt Britney supposed to be taking time off?

Whatever happened to Justin dating Janet Jackson? Or were they just horizontal friends?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think her new man is a softer looking version of Vanilla Ice! How old am I?

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Whatever happened to Justin dating Janet Jackson? Or were they just horizontal friends?
    i'm guessing that pretty much sums it up, miss F. janet got her a piece and sent him packing.

Maybe Janet was uncomfortable doing the horizontal chachacha with someone who sounds so much like her brother when he sings. Especially if he sang to her while in bed.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12