+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

One of the scariest things I have read in a long time...

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Singers Lamb and Lynx Gaede may look like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but their songs send a message of White Nationalism that some call dangerous. (ABC News)

This was just showcased on one of the ABC nightly news shows. What a shame. The girls are programmed to say exactly what their mother and grandfather taught them. I feel bad because they will never know how to free think for themselves before it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    This was just showcased on one of the ABC nightly news shows. What a shame. The girls are programmed to say exactly what their mother and grandfather taught them. I feel bad because they will never know how to free think for themselves before it is too late.
    After reading this disturbing news, I searched the internet for more infomation about them. I went on their website, their message board, and watched the ABC primetime special about them. I just can't understand how some people have such closed-minded views.

I read on this website,www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=4330 , that their all time favorite singer is Barney, the big purple dinosaur. Seriously! I wonder if they know the guy in that purple suit is black!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    Would anyone know where to find lyrics to some of their songs? I'm just curious to see how far they take it....

Pretty far...

This is from their website, www.prussianblue.net, from a song called, "Victory Day"

"Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may appear that this world has no life to give. Times are soon changing, this cant go on or long. And on that joyful summer’s day we’ll sing our Victory song…..

The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race… "

This whole thing is disturbing beyond words. Their parents should be ashamed of what they've done to those children.

This charming picture (nice shirts ) came from their forums:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

You know, when adults are white supremacists, you figure at least they had a choice (no matter how repugnant that choice is). These girls have just been brainwashed since birth.

We were talking about this at work on Friday, actually. Apparently the big-wig supremacists think these girls will be a good recruiting tool.
    Last edited by Lucy; 10-24-2005 at 12:35 AM.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

These two landed on the front page of SomethingAwful.com, which pretty much says it all. They have an amusing "interview" with them.

Hitler smilies?!?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

This is just awful and truly frightening. I can't help feeling a bit sorry for these two girls, though, since their hateful messages are obviously programmed by their parents. A crystal-clear case of brainwashing. Does anyone know how old they are?

And those Hitler smilies? Possibly the most revolting thing I've ever seen. It scares the hell out of me how ignorant and hateful some people are, just sixty years after the end of WW2 and the Holocaust. To see these girls pose with Nazi symbols as if it's a big joke is deeply disturbing.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

They were on the LA morning show out here...and normally I don't like Jillian Barbarie, but even she had the sense to be disgusted with them.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread