+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Humps Music Video

I saw a young girl standing beside her mother in line singing and moving like this song....it was disturbing....young girls shouldn't move like Fergie does. At least wait till highschool to break out of your shell kids.....wait to grow up don't do it when you're ten...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I hate that song, too. I think it's one of the worst songs I've heard in a long, long time, and I usually like BEP okay.
    I agree.
    I think it's an appalingly bad song.
    They're capable of far better.

There are very few songs I like less than this one, and the video just plain sucks.

All the video did was reinforce to me just how uncoordinated and out of shape I am! I hate the lyrics but the tune is very catchy.

I'm sorry, but this song is so painfully stupid that it makes me want to chew my hands off. (When they recorded "Let's Get Retarded" a couple years ago, I guess they meant business!) The lyrics give the impression that the whole group has a combined mental age of 13, and it about makes me swear to never look at a woman again.

In other words, I mildly dislike it.

Premium Member
    I agree, they are far more capable of better songs... I heard this one and could feel the IQ points being sucked out of my mind via my headphones. Although, I will admit, a video with Fergie dancing can't be all bad, can it? It's definitely one of those songs you don't want stuck in your head that compels you to sing out loud at various times throughout the day.

Epsecially if you're a guy... 'nuff said.

Fort Member
    My husband is in love with Fergie and when he first saw the clip for this song it became his favourite. Then we were visiting with friends in another state over Christmas on the 10 hour drive there the radio station must have played the song at least twice an hour. Then while having dinner their 12 year old daughter put on the CD she knew all the words and moves. That was enough, my husband can no longer look at the clip without seeing the 12 year old the over exposure and creepiness of seeing her sing those words with movements means he no longer can stand to listen to the song. Still loves Fergie though just not in that clip

Hearing about these young girls mimicking the moves and words to sexual songs makes me so happy I have a son!

One of my cooks has been singing the "What you gonna do with that junk in your trunk" part for about 2 weeks now. He likes to hang out in strip joints so I'm sure the strippers are playing the crap out of it. I just listened to the song for the first time. It makes me want to jab pencils in my ears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123