+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears - Its a boy!

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...675686000.html

One aspect of the life cycle Spears was not looking forward to was the business of labor. Saying she didn't "want to go through pain," the pop star told the magazine, "I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation [a Caesarian section]. I don't know why, but I hope so."

Per reports, Spears' dream came true. The entertainer, accompanied by Federline, checked into an L.A. hospital about 6 a.m. to undergo a C-section.
    Wow Britney... too weak to go through labor so she talks her doctor into doing a c-section. If you don't want to do the labor, don't have sex with nasty ass white trash gold-diggers.

This poor kid... He's gonna be worse off than Kristina (Bobby and Whitney's kid).

I have been told C-sections are more painful than vaginal deliveries, by the time you factor in recovery time. I wouldn't want one.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The other names I heard being thrown around were Vegas and London. London IMO isn't bad for a girl.

Should of named it cheetos.

The kid doesn't stand a chance.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    I have been told C-sections are more painful than vaginal deliveries, by the time you factor in recovery time. I wouldn't want one.
    My sister just had one and she said it's better than going through labor

Just watched Access Hollywood and the press already knows who the baby's pediatrician is, showed the doctor's website and the gang of paparazzi who were stalking the doctor's office.

I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I would be as an mom to have these rabid photographers lurking around my child's doctor. Some things SHOULD be off limits.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    My sister just had one and she said it's better than going through labor
    I've had 2. The delivery part is easier but the recovery part is harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Should of named it cheetos.
    Yeah, and then he could go play with Apple Paltrow-whatever and they would almost be a sack lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    Just watched Access Hollywood and the press already knows who the baby's pediatrician is, showed the doctor's website and the gang of paparazzi who were stalking the doctor's office.

I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I would be as an mom to have these rabid photographers lurking around my child's doctor. Some things SHOULD be off limits.

I don't feel bad, she sold the rights to the pics to people magazine a while ago.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I am also talking about the other moms in that doctor's practice. As many celebrity moms PLEAD and BEG for the press for a hands off approach to their kid's pics, Brittney is clueless on parade sitting on the lead float to nowhere.

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

I think it's true when they said that she had a wing of the hospital to haver her precious c-section. I have nothing against the latter if it's for medical purposes such as the baby's health but this chick was just being a a scared little girl.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I heard on Access Hollywood this a.m that he has officially been named Sean Preston Spears Fenderline. I love the name Sean, Preston is okay, but my neighbors had a doggie named Preston so unfortunately, I always think of the dog when I hear it lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast