+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with a song

That's by Coldplay (who also kind of sounds like Dave Matthews). The song is called Trouble. It's off their first album, whose name I forget.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh Paulie. THANK YOU SO MUCH. How did you figure it out? The name of the album is Parachutte and I'm going out to get it tomorrow.

You're awesome
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Actually, I really like Coldplay. I have their second album. I thought of them when you said it sounded like Dave Matthews. I punched in some of those lyrics on altavista, and somebody had posted the lyrics. I really should have known it. I love that song, and I knew those lyrics were familiar. I also like the song Yellow on that album. I like In My Place and Clocks on their second album. Enjoy! Glad to help.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Paulie beat me too it. Big fan of coldplay I like there new album better. I would'nt say they sound like Dave Mathews band. Maybe its cuz I cant stand Dave Mathews.

Okay, the only song I know by Coldplay is Yellow. I love that song!

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    You should know the song "In My Place" its off their new album "A Rush of Blood to the Head"

Clocks is there next single

I don't like Dave Matthews, either, nofx. But Coldplay does kind of have his whiny sound. Yellow is a great song, John. Pretty romantic, too. "For you I'd bleed myself dry." Yikes!

I absolutely LOVE Dave Matthews Band. His lyrics are incredible. Coldplay is great, and Paulie -- you're my hero. I went to Rollingstone.com and Coldplay has serveral videos to watch, including Trouble, Yellow and Clocks. Still, if I had to decide between Dave Matthews and Coldplay, it would be Dave Matthews, HANDS DOWN. Even though he's not the best looking guy around, his voice is incredibly sexy. IMO!!!

Princess
    I wonder if anyone knows what the song in the new Coca Cola commercial is? It's got a lot of the word "real" in it....
    I like it, and I know I've heard it before, but I can't remember the artist or the name of the song (if I ever knew).

I know, Modesty. That's a really catchy tune. "Real, real real, Let's make it really real". I'm not sure I've heard it before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast