+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Destiny's Child Announce Split

Not surprised, it was going to happen sooner or later. They were getting old and boring. Bleh oh well.

I think all women will be successful at each of their ventures. Michelle will be wonderful on the gospel side of things. She had like the best selling gospel album in 2003 or sumthing like that. Kelly, with a little help from Beyonce's team, can really be a force to reckon with in the R&B and can maybe have a couple of crossovers. There's no need to even mention Beyonce and what she'll do.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    I think all women will be successful at each of their ventures. Michelle will be wonderful on the gospel side of things. She had like the best selling gospel album in 2003 or sumthing like that. Kelly, with a little help from Beyonce's team, can really be a force to reckon with in the R&B and can maybe have a couple of crossovers. There's no need to even mention Beyonce and what she'll do.
    Michelle is starting off pretty good, she's shot a Gap commercial which will air in the fall, and she re-did the classic Let's Stay Together which Jazzy Pha helped rework for the commercial. I hope more people start recognizing Michelle's amazing talent. I'm not worried about Kelly and Beyoncé though, they'lll be fine.

awwww man I loved Destiny's Child. Since I was ... 9 with Bootylicious. Bit too you IMO

Well I'll be expecting some awesome songs from all 3 of them! Just a little disappointed that this happened so early.

I wonder if this means that weddings and babies may be in the future? Beyonce has been with Jay-Z (although they never publicly admit it or talk about it, they don't deny it either) for a long time. I think Kelly has also been with her boyfriend for quite a while.

FORT Fogey

Destiny's Child final single 'Stand Up For Love'.

Wow, this is a truly beautiful song and oh so appropriate for the times, everyone should listen to this song, it's very powerful. It's off their Greatest Hits album.

www.aolmusic.com Go to the first listen link.

Very beautiful, showcases the members vocals perfectly!

FORT Fogey
    The first listen is over i think, but it goes for impact at radio on September 27th, so everyone should hear it by then

! It is a great single! They are all such talented singers, live as well. I can attest to that, I was at their concert in Vancouver .

Siso, our avatars our so similar , sometimes I mistake you for me, and vice-versa .

The song is so good
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast