+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacko: I sleep with boys

Princess
    What on earth? It might be an innocent comment but it sounds very weird.
    I agree raindance, it's not a good chiose of words - if he really said it that way. Remember though - this is "The Sun"...
    (Geez, I can't believe it, am I defending MJ?? )

I was watching Fox news channel today, and they said that Michael "likes to write songs while sitting in his magic tree".
    He should find a more magical tree then.

His songs of late suck.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I stumbled across this article, which really sums up the way I feel...
    http://agendabender.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 07, 2003

Free the Jackson 5

Michael's absurdity is a given, but I felt more compassion for him than I usually do watching that Ferris wheel wreck of a show last night. He is so poorly spoken, his grammar is so shaky that it's clear that not only was he terrorized by that evil sonofabitch, papa Joe, but no one even cared enough to see this kid earning millions received a passable education. Sure he is off the scale delusional (you'd be too if you looked to Elizabeth Taylor, Marlon Brando and Liza Minnelli for guidance and emotional grounding), but his life has been off the scale weird since he was 10 years old. I guess what I'm really saying is that you have to remember that Michael isn't only insane, he's also pretty dumb. And I don't think either of those things is his fault.

We are the World? Now that was his fault.

The best songs Michael ever recorded were Rock With You and Human Nature both far in the past but both still powerful. Rock with You is pure joy and Human Nature forever beautiful. I do like two songs he recorded in the last decade. Stranger in Moscow from History and Whatever Happens (Don't Let Go of My Hand) from the most recent album. Especially this last song. As false, fucked up and musically insipid as Michael is, he tapped into something real here, the song is genuinely moving.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

The whole touching children and sleeping with children thing is really weird. What really bothers me is when it involves kids that aren't even his kids. I'd never let my son go to his house and sleep in his bed with him. That's just wrong! I guess it's okay for his kids...although I think he's a sick freak and they shouldn't be around him.

I don't think Jackson understands that in the society he lives in, you don't sleep with children. I mean if your kid just had a nightmare and can't sleep in his room alone, that's ok. But sleeping with other people's children just for the heck of it? That's deeply disturbing. In my opinion, there's too many child molesters out there to allow even supposedly "harmless" sleeping with children. The biggest reason why he draws them in is that he has all these rides and animals in his neverland ranch. People should just wake up and stop sending him children.

Oh and he says he's had only two plastic surgeries, and they were both on his nose "to help him breathe better." Riiiiight.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by Zaius
    Oh and he says he's had only two plastic surgeries, and they were both on his nose "to help him breathe better." Riiiiight.
    Well, we know his plastic surgeon is breathing better - he's definitely rolling it in.

well, after watching the 20/20, i have to wonder what sort of investigation is going on with barry gibb now, as jacko said that barry sleeps with jacko's kids alllllllllll the time. i bet barry put a foot through the tv when mj said that.

*shiver*

Have any of you read the publication of the declaration from that original trial a long time ago? Talk about

hottie-boom-bottie!!! lilgiggly's Avatar
    Originally posted by Modesty
    I read the article. It doesn't say that "he likes to have sex with children". It says that he likes when they sleep in his bed, and that children need to be touched - which is true (although it was a poor choise of words, if he actually said that). I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Also, he said he suffers from the Peter Pan syndrom - I have no doubt about that, and that's why he likes to be with children. Ah well.
    Modesty- you should go to smokinggun.com and read the statement from the 13 year old boy michael molested. it was sick! and michael also said in an interview that he would never "harm" a child. he never said anything about not being sexual with them. his mind may be so twisted that he doesn't realize what he's doing is harmful. i like his music, but it's obvious that the guy has issues. anyway, a 13 year old isn't a "child" who needs to be touched and comforted by a 40 year old man.
    :monkeybut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12