+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Pregnant

Britney Spears Pregnant

I guess its true. And possibly a sign of the apocalypse.

Britney: 'I'm Pregnant'

Associated Press

Britney Spears has revealed what might be Hollywood's worst-kept secret: She's pregnant. In a posting on her Web site, Spears told fans that she and husband, Kevin Federline, were expecting their first child together.

Spears' publicist, Sonia Muckle, confirmed the singer's pregnancy Tuesday but refused to provide additional details.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," the singer said. "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

The couple were married in September. Magazines and tabloids have speculated for weeks that Spears, 23, was pregnant, documenting her expanding waistline and fuller figure, but she remained mum on the subject.

However, she has previously expressed a desire to start a family. In an interview with People magazine last fall, she said: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

While this will be Spears' first foray into parenthood, Federline, 27, has two children with his ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson. Spears and Federline met last year when he was a backup dancer on her tour and Jackson was pregnant with their son.

Spears wed Federline just eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated that the union is in trouble prompting an angry outburst from Spears on her Web site last month.

Yet the couple have hardly hid from the limelight last week, the pair announced they would document their courtship in a new reality series on UPN. The network promised "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of their "personal love story."

Spears' impending motherhood may be the ultimate indicator that the former teen princess is all grown up. Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum " ... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon. As she grew older, her image got sexier, and more vampish.

Her last album was a greatest hits collection, which has sold nearly 1 million copies.

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/a...px?news=187947
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Poor baby. I would hate to be born into that family.

I just hope she quits smoking. If she hasn't already.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I agree, Applesauce. Get out of the news, you trollop!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I guess this will be discussed on her new reality show. What is it that you do again Britney?

God help the child.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Actually, the "reality" show is apparently just going to be their home movies from the time they met until when they got married (which was like what, 5 or 6 days?).

Count me in as someone who feels bad for that kid.

Poor kid.

So, any bets on how long he sticks around now?

So Britney got, umm Speared??? (sorry, the pun just suggests itself).

I look at it as a Win-Win situation. Either
    1. she'll take it seriously and give up trying to sing.
    2. She'll try and do it all and lose most of whatever people like about her for being a 'bad mother'
    3. Create a new 'Nanny Gate' and reap millions on the production.

Its not like we hear from Madonna much anymore.... right?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I just hope she quits smoking. If she hasn't already.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read this. Let's hope so.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast