+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Pregnant

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Heh heh. FOX New York ran a little segment on this morning's program that went something like this (not word for word but darn close) "Britney Spears announced yesterday that she is pregnant. Her husband Kevin Federline left his girlfriend whom he had 2 children with for Spears..." (The intention was probably for the newscasters to speculate whether or not Kevin would leave old Brit like he left Shar. That was not what they did however) Jim: "I guess he's not shooting blanks, is he" Jody: "He should go to a pharmacist"

I thought it was really funny. I guess you had to see it.

I hope for the child's sake, that they become good parents, and stay together as long as it works for everybody.
    Could does not mean should

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I wonder if she'll improve her diet from the cheetos, orange soda and red bull?

She's such a little girl...still.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I just saw pictures of Britney from yesterday. She laid off Cheetos and Red Bull for Wendy's. Heh, hopefully the kid will be cute and please don't let Kevin teach him/her not to take shower for days. That will be gross :|

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I feel bad for the brat. Well not really. I think she'll get the child it's own trailer I mean crib.
    This looks horribly bad for kevin you know why? He is unemployed, he has 2 other kids who he had absolutely no problem leaving for this one. He'll she pays his bills.

I would love for this chick to get a taste of her own medicine. that would be lovely.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I feel bad for the brat.
    Which Brat? Britney? or the Spawn-of-Britney?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Hopefully the baby won't be subjected to wearing a "Pimp" or "Ho" tracksuit to match those worn at the wedding. They did look pretty comfortable though.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Lord... apparently her publicist let it slip yesterday that "Mother and daughter are doing fine."

So she'll definitely be wearing a "ho" tracksuit. *sigh*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Poor kid.

So, any bets on how long he sticks around now?

Where is he going to go??

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Well, I do wish her luck, and hope she has a healthy baby...I don't care for her choice in men.... :phhht ......but hope he does stop smoking around her.

FORT Newbie
    It does look bad for him. Really bad.

He left a pregnant girlfreind and young daughter for someone he didn't even know.

How can a women in her right mind even get involved and go on to marry someone like that? I mean the other women was pregnant!!

To me is VERY IMPORTANT to know how a man ends relationships.

Breaking up is hard to do, but it's how some women and men do it.

You leave a pregnant women only to marry and get another one pregnant?

That is dirty. That is not a good man.

I don't mean to get in anybody's religion or anything but does Kabbalah not teach common sence to their followers???

So in the future when they do have their baby we will be hearing what a good father he is and how he changes diapers,feeds and put's the little one to bed.

This marriage is not going to last!! It's like eveybody can see it but them.

When something starts off wrong it usually ends wrong.

If he did not meet and marry Britney where would he be now?

I just hope Shar is getting her child support payments on time!!

There a plenty of men out there who where just like him, not married unemployed with a couple of kids.

But what are the odds that a "Britney" will come into their lives?

Now he got's clothing line comming out and an R&B record on it's way.

It's just hard to believe this is really love.

I give this marriage three to five years. At least three.

Brad and Jen could not work things out and they met the right way. (both single at the time)

who knows what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I feel bad for the brat. Well not really. I think she'll get the child it's own trailer I mean crib.
    This looks horribly bad for kevin you know why? He is unemployed, he has 2 other kids who he had absolutely no problem leaving for this one. He'll she pays his bills.

I would love for this chick to get a taste of her own medicine. that would be lovely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast