+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annie Lennox/Eurythmics fans

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

Annie Lennox/Eurythmics fans

I am a huge Annie lennoz/ Eurythmics fan. I missed her and Sting when she came to Toronto. I hope she tours again soon.
    Love Sweet Dreams, No More I love You's, Mississionary Man, Why and many more
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I've always adored Annie Lennox!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I love her too! One of my favorite CD's is a mix I did of a bunch of Eurythmics/Annie songs. I've practically worn out the disc! I love the song "Julia" that was on the 1984 soundtrack. So beautiful and haunting.

I saw Eurythmics live almost 20 years ago. She has one of the best live voices I've ever heard.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love her voice. She's long been one of my favorites. I like that song Angel(can't remember exact name of it)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I love, love, love Annie Lennox...I have 3 of her CD's and they are ALL worn out (great mood music)....she is one of 3 female vocalists that I really think are timeless talent...Patsy Cline and Wynnona are the other two fav's.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I saw her live around 10 years ago and she was great. I was happy for her when she won her academy award. All time favourites songs are Sweet Dreams, Little Bird, Why and No More I love You's
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

I have a couple CD's. I always liked Annie Lennox (Eurythmics or not) and a couple of my favorites are Sweet Dreams (of course) and Walking on Broken Glass.

I just found this thread... Another Annie fan here. I've never seen her live, but I own several of her CD's (& Eurythmics). I made a mixed CD that I, too, have practically worn out. She is one of the few singers my teenage daughter and I both like...that's powerful.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Annie Lennox just has one of the most beautiful and distinctive voices in music. She is high on my list of amazing female vocalists (up there with Tori Amos & Elizabeth Frasier), with a vocal instrument that is powerful yet nuanced and capable of such a vast range of expression. And I just love her personality and personal style too. She's a class act all the way.

I remember some Eurythmics songs, but I'm not as familiar with them as much as her solo work. Who is that other guy in the band? I think he went on to be a record producer, and did an album for another fantastic female artist that never took off, but her debut will always enchant me: Nan Vernon.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I remember some Eurythmics songs, but I'm not as familiar with them as much as her solo work. Who is that other guy in the band? I think he went on to be a record producer, and did an album for another fantastic female artist that never took off, but her debut will always enchant me: Nan Vernon.
    His name is Dave Stewart, Snowy. He actually has put out some solo albums but, as far as I know, none of them really did well. He's also done a few soundtracks and worked as a producer. He has always seemed more like a behind-the-scenes kind of guy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast