+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your all time favourite singer?

lol_its_fun

Who is your all time favourite singer?

For me, it's David Bowie, David Bowie, and David Bowie. I started listening to his songs when I was a kid, and to these days, I still can't found any new replacment. His music is mysterious and cool...so cool, and his fashion sense is unique and always ahead of everybody.

well, I never had a favourite ALL TIME singer, but I've always liked Rob Thomas a lot. okay, ever since I heard 'push' from Matchbox 20. 'Smooth' then confirmed that he's one of the best singers around. He's sexy too
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

OK everyone on this site is going to laugh at me and call me a "stupid little teeny-bopper" which I'm NOT... but my favorite singer is Jessica Simpson. She's got an undeniably great voice and unlike the other pop singers around these days she sticks to her morals and is not afraid to say what she believes in.
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

My all time favourite singer is actually a band, Savage Garden. (Um.. does the above sentence make sense? Hm.. I'm sure you get what I mean though) This is a paragraph from an autobiography we had to write for English class:

One of the things I remember most about Form 2 was discovering Savage Garden and their music. Kim Suan, a close friend of mine, was a big fan of Savage Garden at the time and there was never a day when she would not persuade me to listen to their music. At first, I was reluctant to do so but eventually gave in to her pleadings and her occasional threats. I realised after some time that had I not given in to her pleadings, I would have never discovered the beauty of Savage Garden’s music and the joy I obtained by just listening to their songs. Their music moves me, it lifts me, and most of all, inspires me to become a better person. Although it has been nearly two years since I first started listening to Savage Garden, I have never grown tired of their music and suspect I never will. They are the first band that has ever affected me this way, and would most probably be the only one.

I like savage Garden. I don't have an all time favorite, My music tastes vary depending on my mood. I love The Beatles, Prince (or whatever he's called now), Kylie Minogue,the list is endless.

John Lennon is my favorite. His early Beatle stuff is killer, like "Twist & Shout", "You Can't Do That", "Ticket to Ride", "Slow Down". That voice is rock and roll.
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

A tie between Jimmy Buffett and Billy Joel.

Sleeping with George W
    Well, let me date myself and say Rosemary Clooney and Aretha Franklin. I also love Andrea Bocelli.

Ian Moore
    also
    Paul McCartney... he can get a good grungy rock n roll voice when he wants to. and his voice is still awesome to this day.

jin
    Stevie Nicks
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast