+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a singer?

Are you a singer?

I just wanted to know how many people out there enjoy singing. Do you guys create your own songs, and then just sing them to yourself? Do you enjoy singing and performing? Is there anyone out there that was born with the talent of singing? If so, I would love to hear. please do share!

I love to sing! I have been singing forever. I have been in many school musicals, and I have done many solos. I was in the Cincinnati Childrens Choir for a while. I just love to sing, and I create my own songs all the time!

I love to sing as well. I do write songs from time to time and I like participating in online Idol games. I sang for a while but then I stopped and I rediscovered my passion for it when I was 14 so I have been singing a lot more.

I am also in my musical theatre class and we put on a few concerts for school and I am also my school's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."

I would love to try out for Canadian Idol but I have no clue if I would make it because I haven't really had any sort of formal vocal training but if I work on it, then things could improve.
    If you really did love music, you wouldn't limit yourself to just one genre.

I Love to sing. I can hear a song once and know the entire lyrics. I sing all the time; at home, in the car, quietly at work, etc.

The bad thing is, I have a TERRIBLE voice! At least I recognize that and am not in denial. It sure doesn't stop me, though!

Premium Member
    I love to sing in the car. I'm a Worship Leader at church for the contemporary service. Three or four of us are up front with microphones and sing along with the congregation. One Sunday a few years ago on the way home from church my son said "mom, you suck at singing"... so there ya go. It's a lot of fun though.

Yes.

I totally rocked the house in a sold-out concert (in my shower) just the other night!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    When I sing, dogs howl and babies cry. Not good.

Oh Pommy, you're sure the dogs are not howling in delight? Or the babies are not crying tears of joy?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I totally rocked the house in a sold-out concert (in my shower) just the other night!
    lol. That was funny . I love to sing! I would love to be in my church choir, but I think I am a little too young. I also make up my own songs, and then create a melody for them. Then I figure out which keys it is, and I play it on my keyboard I have. It is alot of fun. I have made up SO many songs, including some christmas ones.

FORT Fan
    I'm a great singer... in the shower. And when alone in the car. However, there are times I've got an audience... when singing and dancing in the car every now and again I'll look over to the car next to me to find shocked looks on peoples faces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast