+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 448 FirstFirst ... 348398438439440441442443444445446447448
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4480
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood (AI 4)

Re: Carrie Underwood (AI 4)

Carrie's husband Mike announced his retirement from Hockey today. He played 17 years & now it is time for the next big thing. Here was her thoughts to him:

carrieunderwoodCaptain @mfisher1212 I sure am going to miss watching you play and cheering you on with the rest of Smashville, but I so look forward to seeing what God has in store for you in this next chapter of your life. You've given your teammates and the game your all for so many years...you've worked so hard and made us all so proud! Isaiah and I love you so much and are so excited to be able to have you home a lot more...We can't wait to cheer on the @predsnhl WITH you in the stands! #ThankYouSmashville#PredsFansF orLife

They are class people, together or separately.

Due to her association with NBC & Sunday Night Football, Carrie has been asked to write a song called The Champion & it will debut right before the Super Bowl. That's a pretty nice audience, I think.

Seems like no one pays much attention to the music section around here, but here is something to watch...if anyone stops by.

Last night was the 40th anniversary of Reba's first Opry appearance. Then this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otE5vmYV4B8

Announced last night: A tour DVD...
    Attached Images Attached Images

In interviews just before the CMA Awards, Brad Paisley said that hands down Carrie was going to have the show stopping performance. And now that it is over, this is being called in many circles "the best" performance in the 51 year history of the show. Check it out if you get a chance.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...d=root&o=OneUp

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Poor Carrie, 40-50 stitches on her face. I don't know what happened, I sure hope she heals well.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3941740/c...al-injury/amp/
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Poor Carrie, 40-50 stitches on her face. I don't know what happened, I sure hope she heals well.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3941740/c...al-injury/amp/
    She fell off of her porch at home. She also broke her wrist, but she released the info about the stitches in her face just yesterday. She has been absent from almost all media & when she has been photographed at all it hasn't been a portrait.

A photo taken by a fan on Dec 12 shows nothing obvious.

I really hope she's not worrying too much about all of this. She's a gorgeous girl, inside and out.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    She fell off of her porch at home. She also broke her wrist, but she released the info about the stitches in her face just yesterday. She has been absent from almost all media & when she has been photographed at all it hasn't been a portrait.
    She posted one, but her face was all covered.( you probably saw that) I thought glass was involved to have that many stitches, what a freak accident..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As I mentioned a few weeks back, NBC asked Carrie to write a song for the opening of The Super Bowl. The song was released to the public yesterday & went immediately to #1 on Itunes. The surprise was that it turned out to be a collaboration with Ludacris. And now NBC has also announced the even though the song was written for The Super Bowl, the producers of The Olympics heard the song, loved it, and asked for permission to use it for their broadcasts as well. You talk about exposure...The Super Bowl & The Olympics back to back? Yeah that's pretty special.

Here is the song, in case you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htu3va7yDMg
    Baby's Breath likes this.

+ Reply to Thread