+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 448 FirstFirst ... 348398438439440441442443444445446447448
Results 4,471 to 4,475 of 4475
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood (AI 4)

Re: Carrie Underwood (AI 4)

Carrie's husband Mike announced his retirement from Hockey today. He played 17 years & now it is time for the next big thing. Here was her thoughts to him:

carrieunderwoodCaptain @mfisher1212 I sure am going to miss watching you play and cheering you on with the rest of Smashville, but I so look forward to seeing what God has in store for you in this next chapter of your life. You've given your teammates and the game your all for so many years...you've worked so hard and made us all so proud! Isaiah and I love you so much and are so excited to be able to have you home a lot more...We can't wait to cheer on the @predsnhl WITH you in the stands! #ThankYouSmashville#PredsFansF orLife

They are class people, together or separately.

Due to her association with NBC & Sunday Night Football, Carrie has been asked to write a song called The Champion & it will debut right before the Super Bowl. That's a pretty nice audience, I think.

Seems like no one pays much attention to the music section around here, but here is something to watch...if anyone stops by.

Last night was the 40th anniversary of Reba's first Opry appearance. Then this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otE5vmYV4B8

Announced last night: A tour DVD...
    Attached Images Attached Images

In interviews just before the CMA Awards, Brad Paisley said that hands down Carrie was going to have the show stopping performance. And now that it is over, this is being called in many circles "the best" performance in the 51 year history of the show. Check it out if you get a chance.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...d=root&o=OneUp

+ Reply to Thread